Thread: Stans loses Mitchell Robinson...

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Stans loses Mitchell Robinson...

could he be the mysterious recruit? More than likely not but that would be awesome!!!

https://twitter.com/wkuheraldsports

vCash
    Appears the guy that recruited him resigned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    I just noticed he was 2017 class and had already signed. So he just went AWOL?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I just noticed he was 2017 class and had already signed. So he just went AWOL?
    Looks that way and if he is the mystery guy there's zero chance WKU and Bury signs off on letting him out of his LOI. I would think. Highest rated player WKU has ever signed. Sucks for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Looks that way and if he is the mystery guy there's zero chance WKU and Bury signs off on letting him out of his LOI. I would think. Highest rated player WKU has ever signed. Sucks for them.
    yea they are adding a suspicious amount of talent. He was definitely the best they had ever signed.

vCash
    Howell it would appear they used The Godfather to get the kid to sign and then after that fired him. So I can see why the kid might be upset

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Not just some guy it was his Godfather, Shammond Williams. There has been rumors he wouldn't show since Williams resigned. He showed but look like it may have been for a short period of time.

vCash
    He attended summer school there. His only options are go to WKU or play over seas if he wants to play this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Not just some guy it was his Godfather, Shammond Williams. There has been rumors he wouldn't show since Williams resigned. He showed but look like it may have been for a short period of time.
    sad. I feel sorry for the kid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    He attended summer school there. His only options are go to WKU or play over seas if he wants to play this year.
    Juco?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Juco?
    I guess but overseas he can get paid for one year and enter the 2018 draft and not lose any positioning like Ferguson did.

vCash
    I guess but overseas he can get paid for one year and enter the 2018 draft and not lose any positioning like Ferguson did.
    Guess it depends on if he wants to play d1 in the future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Guess it depends on if he wants to play d1 in the future
    A big like him doesn't want to be in college but one year tops. He could go overseas for one year make a million or so then enter himself in the NBA draft and still be a lottery pick in 2018. Transferring to sit out one year makes absolutely zero sense unless he can lobby the NCAA for hardship waiver and become immediately eligible. When he enrolled in summer school at WKU he became a student there (from my understanding) thus anywhere he transfers he has to sit out a year. He should have asked out of his LOI when Williams left WKU. He complicated things once he enrolled in summer school.

vCash
    From the Twitter rumors, it looks like he signed with a team with Australia and is going overseas.

vCash
    From the Twitter rumors, it looks like he signed with a team with Australia and is going overseas.
    I just saw where he was choosing between LSU and UK...by a stupid UK site. Ha Do they not know the rules here?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I just saw where he was choosing between LSU and UK...by a stupid UK site. Ha Do they not know the rules here?
    Yeah, it's hard to say what he will do. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up playing at WKU once the dust settles. At this point, his best options are ether to play at WKU or play overseas. No way is he going to transfer somewhere to sit out a year. He is a lottery pick next year. IMO, that would not be smart financially speaking. But sometimes logical sound decisions aren't what these kids pick so who knows.