Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The things you need to remember about Godfrey's 2 articles today

vCash

The things you need to remember about Godfrey's 2 articles today

1. He wrote an article about an NCAA investigator doing a thorough job that cleared a SA

2. The NCAA didnt back off of their allegations involving LL in their response to OM

3. OM reps wont be allowed to question LL

4. Today was simply Shitbird posturing and propaganda

vCash
    He has a damn degree from OM. They're flooding the media with their bullshit this week because they'll announce the NCAA shot down their self-imposed garbage.

vCash
    Excellent points! ED has been right on everything about this from the get go!

Banned
    vCash
    Who rejected the response? The COI or the investigators? If its the COI, its a done deal.

vCash
    The NCAA has rejected unm response to the NOA's in full. That tells me everything that #39 and the other 50+ SA's have given the NCAA is truthful and accurate.

vCash
    Also important to note, outside of the beat writers he is all they have left. Nobody else is going to carry their water anymore. He'll be getting tons of breaking stories, right from Bjork/OM Legal Team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    1. He wrote an article about an NCAA investigator doing a thorough job that cleared a SA

2. The NCAA didnt back off of their allegations involving LL in their response to OM

3. OM reps wont be allowed to question LL

4. Today was simply Shitbird posturing and propaganda
    Of the 21 allegations how many involve SA39? They act like he is the key to them walking away unscathed and it blows my mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    Of the 21 allegations how many involve SA39? They act like he is the key to them walking away unscathed and it blows my mind.
    Exactly! It's like the other 50+ SA don't exist. I guess they're just running with the narrative that the evil emperor Dan ******* was so jealous of the bears he orchestrated this whole thing and LL is his apprentice. I grow to hate that bunch more and more with each passing minute!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    The NCAA has rejected unm response to the NOA's in full. That tells me everything that #39 and the other 50+ SA's have given the NCAA is truthful and accurate.
    There are two different arms of the NCAA. If the COI rejected OM response, they done. If the investigators rejected it, that doesn't hold as much weight.

vCash
    Their ultimate plan is pretty obvious having grown up around some of those sleaze balls. They're going to try to discredit him and then say that the NCAA has to throw out the other 50 player's testimonies too. Then they can brag about a MSU player that they hate screwing everything up and make the people mad at them - which is pretty much the entire SEC outside of maybe Auburn and Tennessee- mad at us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    There are two different arms of the NCAA. If the COI rejected OM response, they done. If the investigators rejected it, that doesn't hold as much weight.
    The COI rejected it- so now the next step is for OM to appear before them to plead their case. Then the COI rules after and dishes out the punishment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    The Coi has rejected it "in full" and that's according to mcready and his bunch.

Banned
    vCash
    The COI rejected it- so now the next step is for OM to appear before them to plead their case. Then the COI rules after and dishes out the punishment
    Awesome. It's all gravy then.

Banned
    vCash
    This is just so OM can't say that the NCAA didn't practice due dillagence when they inevitably sue after the ruling.

Banned
    vCash
    I keep saying this in every thread. We need to quit buying into this spin and worrying about it. He is one SA out of 50, we are 1 university out of 15+, and this allegation is 1 OF 21 in their NOA, plus whatever comes about in the third! Let the, remove the LL testimony, and they will still get butt drilled and have no way to blame us for anything. Dan, Rosebowl, no one, told Mark Richt, or Saban, or the other dozen schools to respond to the NCAA requests. We had nothing to do with Treadwell posing Instagram pics of 100 dollar bills and white chicks during his recruitapolooza weekend. We had nothing to do with Tunsil on draft night, or Freeze calling hookers, or Nutt's case, or Miller calling the NCAA to complain about OM recruiting practices and Freeze saying he was a wife beater. I mean would any other fan base be this ignorant, defiant, and arrogant at this point? I know I would be very humble and ready to take the beating we caused, regardless of a one off situation our press boys want to spin.

vCash
    LL is important to them because the 2nd (amended) NOA has LOIC in it. They want to discredit LL and Jones so they can avoid LOIC- which will be crippling.

Banned
    vCash
    LL is important to them because the 2nd (amended) NOA has LOIC in it. They want to discredit LL and Jones so they can avoid LOIC- which will be crippling.
    Ok then. **** those shitbirds. Ain't gonna happen.

vCash
    I got two things

1. One of our new "friends" in the national media needs squash this recent narrative about how the "whole" OM mess is just the bitter old rivalry between State and OM. To believe some of what I've heard and read, our rivalry tops every other in the nation in craziness and intensity. They love the Rosebowl quote about fighting for hind tit. This week MSU has been mentioned more than necessary in discussions about how a preachy SEC rival coach got caught buying hookers.

Remember this, OM has been cheating over MSU forever. Nobody gave a shit until OM started cheating Georgia, Florida, Nebraska, etc

OM should be called out for dragging us into a mess of their own doing.

2. Also to the real media, let's tap the brakes on letting OM say we fired Barney and we fired Hugh so everything's cool everybody move along. I'm tired of hearing media guys giving Bjork major respect just because he says the right things during his hostage videos. The dude is complicit as complicit gets. Free press, you know it goes deeper than what you're willing to admit.

vCash
    This guarantees at two or more year bowl ban, they will fight at every turn to avoid that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    This guarantees at two or more year bowl ban, they will fight at every turn to avoid that.
    They should fight it with ever fiber of their being ~ it won't make a difference to the COI, but they should fight to the end.