Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richard is going all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Matt Wyatt sucked as a player, no football expert but this dude was a collegiate version of Dilfer with Baltimore's super bowl team. If everybody on the team were at his level, we would have been 0-11 for 4 years

I'm I remembering his skipped passes and zero defense-reading ability incorrectly?
    No you're right he wasn't a great talent. I was more referencing the comebacks he helped generate in the 10-2 season. Although Jackie did compare him to Dan Marino one time. Jackie was being kind!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    No you're right he wasn't a great talent. I was more referencing the comebacks he helped generate in the 10-2 season. Although Jackie did compare him to Dan Marino one time. Jackie was being kind!
    I thought the Marino reference was in regard to Fant, but I can't recall that for sure.

At any rate, I was a student during Wyatt's tenure and I don't remember being overly crazy about him. Yeah, he had some great comeback wins, but his current act on the radio is just too bland.

I listened to their shit show the first month, and I was very generous in giving them that much. Haven't heard a single minute since. From reading this forum over the years regarding their show, it seems that I haven't missed much. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he were to be replaced calling our games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjones View Post
    I thought the Marino reference was in regard to Fant, but I can't recall that for sure.

At any rate, I was a student during Wyatt's tenure and I don't remember being overly crazy about him. Yeah, he had some great comeback wins, but his current act on the radio is just too bland.

I listened to their shit show the first month, and I was very generous in giving them that much. Haven't heard a single minute since. From reading this forum over the years regarding their show, it seems that I haven't missed much. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he were to be replaced calling our games.
    The Marino reference was made on a Thursday night Espn game against uk that year(another comeback win). I thought to myself at that point Jackie was being extremely kind lol.

ETA: he may have also made that reference about Fant lol

vCash
    The Marino reference was made on a Thursday night Espn game against uk that year(another comeback win). I thought to myself at that point Jackie was being extremely kind lol.
    Aaah...I skipped a plant biology lab for that game (got a zero). Me and SapperDawg had an awesome time at that game, though!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjones View Post
    Aaah...I skipped a plant biology lab for that game (got a zero). Me and SapperDawg had an awesome time at that game, though!
    I've still got that game on VHS believe it or not but haven't had a vcr in years! Was a great comeback and kept us undefeated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Ole Miss calling anyone racist is rich.
    Ding ding ding...

vCash
    What's funny to me is they think they are some how relevant in the national picture when most people around the country could care less about unm. They are a boil on the buttocks of the world!

Banned
    vCash
    Matt has been a HUGE disappointment in all this. Loved him for what he did as a player but those days are gone.
    Matt is a Vichy Bulldog

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Matt Wyatt sucked as a player, no football expert but this dude was a collegiate version of Dilfer with Baltimore's super bowl team. If everybody on the team were at his level, we would have been 0-11 for 4 years

I'm I remembering his skipped passes and zero defense-reading ability incorrectly?
    and not to mention a straight up douche bag in person while in college

vCash
    I hope they tie the hookers to recruiting. Then, instead of NOA3, the NCAA can just send a letter that says "enough is enough - 2 year Death Penalty, effective immediately".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Matt is a Vichy Bulldog
    Excellent!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I hope they tie the hookers to recruiting. Then, instead of NOA3, the NCAA can just send a letter that says "enough is enough - 2 year Death Penalty, effective immediately".
    My educated guess is it's only a matter of time before they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Hell Dawgone, I wouldn't have known what Richard said unless you had not posted it.
    Point taken.

But no longer will I be able to respond to their crap.

vCash
    Is crying racism like this the 21st century version of Godwin's law?