Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can now see the window opening that may get UNM removed from SEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Who is linking them? That makes no sense whatsoever. The arguement is if that didn't get PSU kicked out this won't even come close. What PSU did is much, much, worse.
    But nothing Penn State did was under the jurisdiction of the NCAA.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They will not be booted out of the SEC. I don't want them out of the SEC. I don't want them to get the death penalty. I want them to be permanently put at the bottom of the SEC for the next decade. I want to win the next ten in a roll. I want their stadium to be as full as USM's on game day. I want them to have mostly 11:00 A.M start times. I want them to really suck. I want their recruiting classes to be lower then USM's. I want them to have a team with maybe 65 scholarships and no bowl games for ten plus year due to penalties and pure D suckness. I want every Ole Miss fan to hate Mullen, State and all our fans. As long as they do that means we are owning them. **** those cock suckers.
    What he said ^^. This along with the self anointed arrogance of their fans needs taking down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    They will not be booted out of the SEC. I don't want them out of the SEC. I don't want them to get the death penalty. I want them to be permanently put at the bottom of the SEC for the next decade. I want to win the next ten in a roll. I want their stadium to be as full as USM's on game day. I want them to have mostly 11:00 A.M start times. I want them to really suck. I want their recruiting classes to be lower then USM's. I want them to have a team with maybe 65 scholarships and no bowl games for ten plus year due to penalties and pure D suckness. I want every Ole Miss fan to hate Mullen, State and all our fans. As long as they do that means we are owning them. **** those cock suckers.
    Going to respectfully disagree here (although you're right that they won't be booted anyway). If you have the opportunity to boot TSUN out, every MSU fan should take that 100% of the time. They will get lots of sanctions and be down for 5 years. But they're going to be back. They're going to be back, taking our recruits, sometimes winning the Egg Bowl, and otherwise annoying us. The pendulum will swing back, as it does, and in 20 years OM will be up and we'll be down. Mississippi is too small of a state to support two SEC schools. It doesn't produce a large enough quantity of high school talent to make two SEC schools competitive. LSU has such an enormous advantage in everything because they're the only big school in a much bigger state than Mississippi.

Tl;dr: some MSU fans are choosing between Ole Miss being down 5-8 years vs. Ole Miss being down permanently, and are somehow preferring the temporary option. (of course, OM isn't going anywhere)

vCash
    As long as they do that means we are owning them. **** those cock suckers.[/QUOTE]

That word before cock suckers must have been pretty rough to have left it out and left in "cock suckers"! Just go ahead and type it next time.

vCash
    If by some weird chance OM gets booted from the SEC we will never hear the end of it from them. It will be all because of State, Mullen and Leo that they got booted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    If by some weird chance OM gets booted from the SEC we will never hear the end of it from them. It will be all because of State, Mullen and Leo that they got booted.
    That's fine. Their voices would be small and inconsequential because they aren't in the SEC. They'll become nobodies. No one will care what they have to say. They'd be a yapping mosquito in the landscape of opinions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Who is linking them? That makes no sense whatsoever. The arguement is if that didn't get PSU kicked out this won't even come close. What PSU did is much, much, worse.
    I agree what Penn State did was much much worse. It broke many State laws. However, the NCAA had a small issue. Rape of children is not an offense listed in the NCAA bylaws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post

This plus the leaking of LL and Kobe's names is all about taking the blame for what is coming off of administrative and redacted boosters and placing on MSU, NCAA, and others. Someone knows what is likely coming and is scared sh!tless. They are already passing the buck and the hammer hasn't even fallen yet. It will be epic.

vCash
    I've always thought they were Conference USA caliber, in their collective sports programs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klong-dog View Post
    I've always thought they were Conference USA caliber, in their collective sports programs.
    I can see it now. They go to CUSA, refuse to play us anymore. Win the CUSA championship and then proceed to make fun of us for not winning a SECC. They are a pathetic people.