Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tom Mars now pursuing records related to a burner phone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    It's very difficult with burner phones for a multitude of reasons. Depends on the SP, where it was purchased, how you load the minutes, the local towers, etc. you would almost need a counter terrorism expert to figure it all out...
    Well, it's been reported they have one of those on Nutt's legal team.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_B...curity_expert)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    wonder when the calls occurred. . .

https://www.seccountry.com/mississip...essee-stops-by
    AP (Yuma): "In completely different circumstances, Arizona Western takes down two Mississippi universities, 16 years apart."

One created 'Rosebowl', the other vindicates him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    From an NCAA standpoint, you'd be right (unless the hooker or hookers were linked to both Freeze and recruits).

However, it's still not a bigger deal than what is already out there. Freeze has already been nailed with a booster with him in his home with recruits. That's show cause material already, and far more of a damnable offense than the burner phones. The burner phone looks suspicious, but it doesn't change the overall outlook that much. Plus, it will likely never be proven unless Kongbo talks. We've reached a point of diminishing returns with this investigation. Coaches coordinating a prostitution ring is pretty much the only way it is going to get worse than it already is.
    Ever heard 'Death by a thousand cuts"? I mean, right now we don't know where it's gonna lead following these burner phones anyway. What's it gonna hurt to show more ways the Freeze staff was cheating? It may be the nail in the coffin of the entire cheating ring. It may substantiate the other smaller related pieces of evidence. Let them dig.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    AP (Yuma): "In completely different circumstances, Arizona Western takes down two Mississippi universities, 16 years apart."

One created 'Rosebowl', the other vindicates him.
    Perceptive, much? Damn good job!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Ever heard 'Death by a thousand cuts"? I mean, right now we don't know where it's gonna lead following these burner phones anyway. What's it gonna hurt to show more ways the Freeze staff was cheating? It may be the nail in the coffin of the entire cheating ring. It may substantiate the other smaller related pieces of evidence. Let them dig.
    Hmmm. Could phone numbers associated with Network members be on a burner phone? The thread that unravels the whole sweater.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Good find. However, I was disappointed that it wasn't a hooker.

Honestly speaking, I don't think much comes of this. First off, the stuff they already have on Freeze / OM is way worse than anything burner phone related. Secondly, even if its proven to be a burner phone belonging to Kongbo, there is no proof that OM provided it to him, and no proof of what communication transpired over said phone unless Kongbo testified to the NCAA about it. That being said, the worst they could pop OM for here is communicating during the dead period or something like that, which is extremely tame compared to what they are already facing.
    It's not illegal to have a phone call during dead period. What burner phones do is allow more than one phone call per week. Which is obviously the case here. And to talk to boosters I suppose
    Last edited by Homedawg; 07-26-2017 at 03:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeakyD View Post
    This is where Neal's narrative is just dumb. He keeps saying "Freeze didn't cheat much".

Freeze was very good at cheating. He was sloppy with his words and who he pissed off. It's all coming out now and Neal will have to backtrack his words as much as the other fans will on Freeze.
    I remember Freeze saying that coach O taught him every thing he knows about recruiting. You have to wonder why the non English, Tarzan speaking, Frankenstein Monster looking ****er can recruit so well. Damn sure not because he is pretty.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 07-26-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Oh it certainly can't hurt. I just don't expect much to come from it. The difference between 999 cuts and 1000 cuts isn't much.