Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Reporting OM wanting Leo and Kobe at COI

vCash

ESPN Reporting OM wanting Leo and Kobe at COI

http://www.espn.com/college-football...rces-tell-espn

And again, why are any names public?? Because Ole Miss continues to violate FERPA and put it out that is all a big MSU Conspiracy!

vCash
    Do they want all fifty-two student athletes there?

vCash
    This is a new article but it's old news. OM has wanted their crack at these 2 since the interviews before the 2nd NOA. Until someone reports LL & KJ are required by NCAA to be at COI, nothing new. Even at that point, I still wouldn't care. The NCAA felt good enough about those interviews to leave them in after the response.

vCash
    Leo & Kobe should sue the crap out of all of them.

vCash
    Witnesses are not called upon at hearings.

http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/enfo...ocess-hearings

vCash
    This feeds the frenzy of the cult of ignorance that believe this is still a vast MSU conspiracy cooked up by Mullen, Rosebowl and NCAA.

vCash
    The Cheaters up North still somehow have the idea that the NCAA operates the same way a court does. It doesn't. I thought they had a law school up there?

vCash
    And that they still think it's a legal proceeding. You don't get to cross examine. That's insane.

This is a volunteer organization with bylaws that you agree to follow. Not the SCOTUS.

vCash
    When the NCAA responds with a flat and simple "no," I hope it's public.

vCash
    I am glad that our management program is working so well at State that we can coordinate these conspiracies.****

vCash
    The NCAA values it's sources of information.

Having Leo/Kobe at the hearing would strongly deter future willingness of students to provide information in interviews.

Ditto the RR suit which, for the very same reason, has gained the cult further disdain in Indy home office.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    And that they still think it's a legal proceeding. You don't get to cross examine. That's insane.

This is a volunteer organization with bylaws that you agree to follow. Not the SCOTUS.
    Would be poor precedent to set as well unless they want to tie up the COI like the court system. Examination and cross examination will drag out the process. They had their chance to discredit these guys in their formal response - which the COI will take into consideration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Leo & Kobe should sue the crap out of all of them.
    I sure hope they do after this NCAA mess is finally done. They should have a hell of a case against whoever put their names out their, in the least. I hope they both get enough money out of them they play in the NFL for shits n giggles.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    If I'm the NCAA, the first question I'd ask at the meeting concerning Leo and Kobe is, "who at the University leaked their names?" They leaked their names and then get a booster to sue them. That in itself should be a death penalty offense. It attacks the very foundation of the NCAA and its investigative abilities.

vCash
    I want Sofia Vergara to come by the house tonight
    Last edited by Random Poster; 07-26-2017 at 10:16 AM.

vCash
    The NCAA needs to tread lightly here or they'll lose the leverage of immunity

Banned
    vCash
    all of this is a distraction to the bigger picture. based on all the shit the NCAA has on ole miss, and they make a big deal out of croots getting some free gear?

vCash
    Shirley the NCAA wouldn't subject them to cross examination though.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Shirley the NCAA wouldn't subject them to cross examination though.
    I seriously doubt that would/can happen. Again, this is not a court of law. COI just may want to hear some things from them personally or they may just have some follow up questions they want answered.