Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
That's what I don't get in this. Why in the world would the Rebs want to open everything up like that? They have to know it's possible. They would have to believe they truely have done nothing wrong. We all know that's not true because they have already admitted enough to bury them for a long time. Another possibility is that this Warren guy is trying to get out in front with the PR. If the NCAA hammers UM partly based on what was going on at RR if I was a Confederate I would never shop there again. The only other thing I can think of is that they know they are aborted to get nukes back to the stone age and all they have left is trying to take us down with them. I think it's probabaly a combination of the last two but who knows? I still can't believe they gave the people they say are trying to take them down in a NCAA case subpoena power. Unreal.
Every Rebel has this mindset.

Judge (Ole Miss Homer) > Law so they will win no matter what. They think they have control of the entire legal system therefore they can't lose.