Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A major problem could be arising

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    The OP said he did.

Regardless, Steve just said on twitter he hasn't heard any of that.
    My bad, I didn't realize that. Ha

vCash
    I'm making fun of a dumbass thread on rectal grove.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    No way this is true. Freeze doesn't need money that bad
    It's called being blackmailed by either parents in Memphis or Mafia guys who run the hookers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Which games?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...s-shave-points

As I showed in that thread, they almost certainly didn't have a scheme to win games but not cover- that just hardly ever happened in the Freeze Era.

There was a streak of Unders in 2014 in games Ole Miss won. Could that be it?
    I WANT MY V-CASH BACK .... could this be why we are hearing rumors of the FBI ?
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Hey boys, there's some crazy folks out there! I'm sure just from reading him (Rosebowl) and listening to his podcast he has a good idea that he needs to be very careful. I just ordered my signed copy of his book. Let's all just watch this crazy a$$ story play out , the UM people are blowing this thing up themselves. Let us just watch this thing play out and laugh at their stupidity.

vCash
    Does anyone remember the LSU v unm game where Bo tried to win it with a long td pass instead of putting the ball in the middle of the field for a fileld goal attempt? Hughey chewed him out and Bo left the field.

That's the only example I can find of potential point shaving, or throwing a game. But I'm not wise in that area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    I'm making fun of a dumbass thread on rectal grove.
    Wut

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Well Incarcerated Bob has been claiming for years now. Why is it such a stretch to believe when he was buying hookers for croots? The Beaver is dirty.

Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    How about a certain Egg Bowl where ol Bo couldn't hold onto a ball in the overtime????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejlector84sports View Post
    How about a certain Egg Bowl where ol Bo couldn't hold onto a ball in the overtime????
    The replay shows that ball was clearly stripped.

vCash
    Bo's Peach Bowl performance is your thesis

vCash
    Which games?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...s-shave-points

As I showed in that thread, they almost certainly didn't have a scheme to win games but not cover- that just hardly ever happened in the Freeze Era.

look i appreciate your hard work. but there are also 1st half and second half lines. prop bets etc. I have absolutely no idea if they were gambling, but I am saying your research doesnt prove or disprove the theory
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Steve Robertson is alleging Hugh Freeze and Bo Wallace conspired, and hatched an Exeggutor together.

This is unreal.
    JDog, you are way off base in stating this......Rosebowl has not stated this in any public forum anywhere this week.....don't know your motive in raising such an issue but you are trying to put words in a guy's mouth who deserves better than that....

vCash
    I find this rather difficult to believe, but with all the twists and turns this story has taken, I am hesitant to rule anything out. A more plausible hypothesis that someone raised earlier is that perhaps Freeze learned of some gambling related issues, and actively covered them up.

vCash
    Please no. At a certain point it's like punching someone who's already knocked out. Eventually, you have to quit hitting them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    JDog, you are way off base in stating this......Rosebowl has not stated this in any public forum anywhere this week.....don't know your motive in raising such an issue but you are trying to put words in a guy's mouth who deserves better than that....
    Cuz, a poster on rebal grove posted exactly what I posted. The guy posted that Steve alleged HF & BW conspired and hatched a point shaving scheme. I replaced "point shaving scheme" with the name of a Pokemon character, to make fun of them. I even said above I was making fun of them. /facepalm
    Last edited by JDog13; 07-25-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Has to be and I am guessing Steve has seen direct text back and forth between Freeze and Bo not trying to hide what they are doing. It's probably literally written out for everyone to see. Freeze is going to go down as legendarily reckless and stupid with his phone beyond anything anyone has ever seen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    ...Mafia guys who run the hookers.
    Oh hell, I hadn't thought about that!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    It's called being blackmailed by either parents in Memphis or Mafia guys who run the hookers.
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Does anyone remember the LSU v unm game where Bo tried to win it with a long td pass instead of putting the ball in the middle of the field for a fileld goal attempt? Hughey chewed him out and Bo left the field.

That's the only example I can find of potential point shaving, or throwing a game. But I'm not wise in that area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejlector84sports View Post
    Which episode of Sopranos was this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post

^^^ 1st thing I thought of when point shaving was brought up a couple of years ago.