Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A major problem could be arising

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Cuz, a poster on rebal grove posted exactly what I posted. The guy posted that Steve alleged HF & BW conspired and hatched a point shaving scheme. I replaced "point shaving scheme" with the name of a Pokemon character, to make fun of them. I even said above I was making fun of them. /facepalm
    Who is Pokemon***

vCash
    Cuz, a poster on rebal grove posted exactly what I posted. The guy posted that Steve alleged HF & BW conspired and hatched a point shaving scheme. I replaced "point shaving scheme" with the name of a Pokemon character, to make fun of them. I even said above I was making fun of them. /facepalm
    Cool story bruh

vCash
    Steve Robertson is alleging Hugh Freeze and Bo Wallace conspired, and hatched an Exeggutor together.

This is unreal.
    Where did Rosey allege this? And whereever he did, he better have some proof. That's a hell of an accusation, and a very serious one, not to be played around with
    Last edited by Spiderman; 07-25-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Cool story bruh
    IKR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Where did Rosey allege this? And whereever he did, he better have some proof. That's a hell of an accusation, and a very serious one, not to be played around with
    It's another lie an ole miss fan pulled out of cold sleeve's ass.

vCash
    It's another lie an ole miss fan pulled out of cold sleeve's ass.
    That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard! You're on a roll!

I like how you tied in the lie actually exiting out of my ass. Genius.
    Last edited by Coldsleeve Jr.; 07-25-2017 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard! You're on a roll!

I like how you tied in the lie actually exiting out of my ass. Genius.
    :P

vCash
    :P
    Cute!