Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A major problem could be arising

vCash

A major problem could be arising

Steve Robertson is alleging Hugh Freeze and Bo Wallace conspired, and hatched an Exeggutor together.

This is unreal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    Steve Robertson is alleging Hugh Freeze and Bo Wallace conspired, and hatched an Exeggutor together.

This is unreal.
    please explain "Exeggutor" for the mentally challenged like me
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash

vCash
    A what??

vCash
    A point shaving scheme. Holy smokes this is getting unreal

vCash
    No way this is true. Freeze doesn't need money that bad

Banned
    vCash
    not to sound bearish, but I'm gonna sell on that one.

vCash
    Yeah until Steve puts up the evidence, I'm gonna pass on that one. Honestly, that's a more outlandish accusation than hookers for recruits. That isn't to say Steve is wrong, just that I'm skeptical.

vCash
    But maybe boosters wanted to cover (or not cover) a spread. Bear Bryant used to do it 50 years ago for his cronies

vCash
    Incarcerated Bob hinted at this 4 years ago on twitter. He made the accusation. Sounds like some info has been passed around.

I cant see Freeze being involved other than knowing about it and covering it up- but make no mistake- at this point there is no way you can doubt anything taking place in that cesspool. OM people have been so cruel and made death threats on Rosey- nobody could blame him for going for the jugular at this point.

vCash
    Well Incarcerated Bob has been claiming for years now. Why is it such a stretch to believe when he was buying hookers for croots? The Beaver is dirty.

vCash
    Hugh didn't the money but boosters did.

vCash
    Incarcerated Bob had that theory about Bo Wallace back when Bo was playing. Would be crazy if it ended up true.

By the way, I had someone text me this story being discussed on an OM message board too, so I'm not saying it's true, but it's def not just a MSU rumor. I have a hard time believing Freeze would be involved, but at this point nothing would surprise me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    But maybe boosters wanted to cover (or not cover) a spread. Bear Bryant used to do it 50 years ago for his cronies
    Careful, or the REC will bankrupt you like they did the Saturday Evening Post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Incarcerated Bob hinted at this 4 years ago on twitter. He made the accusation. Sounds like some info has been passed around.

I cant see Freeze being involved other than knowing about it and covering it up- but make no mistake- at this point there is no way you can doubt anything taking place in that cesspool. OM people have been so cruel and made death threats on Rosey- nobody could blame him for going for the jugular at this point.
    My thoughts exactly, beat me to it

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Where is Steve alleging this? He didn't do it on Scout. He doesn't do it on twitter. Doesn't sound like something he would do. He has enough folks ears right now that they can do his dirty work.

Banned
    vCash
    I'm gonna have to hear Steve actually talk about this before I believe it.

vCash
    Deleted
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 07-25-2017 at 06:17 PM.

vCash
    Which games?

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...s-shave-points

As I showed in that thread, they almost certainly didn't have a scheme to win games but not cover- that just hardly ever happened in the Freeze Era.

There was a streak of Unders in 2014 in games Ole Miss won. Could that be it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Steve didn't say anything about this that I know of. Nobody said he did
    The OP said he did.

Regardless, Steve just said on twitter he hasn't heard any of that.