Yesterday Geoff Calkins did the piece he had to do, reach out to Sean Tuohy for comment. Read here:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/stor...medium=twitter

Here is the qoute you need to focus on

You have a guy who is in the Ole Miss leadership circle who is admitting that he's chosen to put his head in the sand and ignore. That's a profound statement by a guy who got Freeze the football job and has the ear of Vitter and has a ton of juice with the Chancellor.

Now here's the part of that state folks won't get. Andy Kennedy's contract was chosen not to be extended despite being the best coach they've ever had and assembled their best recruiting class they've ever had in year 1 of the pavilion being built. Tuohy is the one who pushed the Chancellor to do that. Well, when Andy's contract debacle is made public he loses his top assistant to LSU and the jewel of his recruiting class (along with another good recruit). Tuohy's pushing of Vitter led to major losses in coaches & recruiting for AK. Killed all program momentum he had built. Neal McCready went as far as to report said rumor and reach out to Tuohy for comment and Tuohy denied it. Neal went on to say he didn't believe Tuohy on his podcast. If I'm Andy Kennedy and I see a qoute by the guy who just wrecked my basketball program say he chooses to stick his head in the sand about Freeze, I'm on fire.

Football gets all the attention but that whole Athletic Department is a total shit show from an administration standpoint.