Thread: Like Nazi Germany, Ole Miss is going to have to be destroyed from the outside

Banned
    vCash

Like Nazi Germany, Ole Miss is going to have to be destroyed from the outside

In an effort at reconciliation, I'm not going to compare Ole Miss to the Plantation, or Jim Crow, or the KKK, because that's all 19th century imagery and we need to move on in our thinking...

That's why I compare Ole Miss to the Nazi regime under Adolf Hitler from 1933-1945. Because of their stranglehold on the truth from within the State, it's going to take outside forces like the America and Great Britain (ie, The Mississippi State University) and the USSR (the NCAA, Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Florida, etc.).

We're now in the last stages of the war. Ole Miss already tried their Battle of the Bulge attack (a wealthy, powerful, politically-connected, influential owner of a clothing shop) suing two poor, economically struggling college kids....and it utterly failed.

Der Rebels are now in the Bunker, with Freeze gone and Bjork and Vitter giving wild orders to imaginary divisions . Ole Miss can NOT be fixed from the inside...the Dietrich Bonhoeffers and Claus von Staffenbergs, the Ole Miss insiders of conscience have been disposed of, and now the closest we might get is some kind of Rebel form of Albert Speer.

Now is the time for the NCAA-USSR to utterly destroy the regime, and perhaps the USA-MSU can come in and rehabilitate them.

vCash
    Perfect analogy! I would watch the movie. Already ordered the book.

vCash

Its a funny analogy, but there's truth

Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    In an effort at reconciliation, I'm not going to compare Ole Miss to the Plantation, or Jim Crow, or the KKK, because that's all 19th century imagery and we need to move on in our thinking...

That's why I compare Ole Miss to the Nazi regime under Adolf Hitler from 1933-1945. Because of their stranglehold on the truth from within the State, it's going to take outside forces like the America and Great Britain (ie, The Mississippi State University) and the USSR (the NCAA, Alabama, Georgia, Texas A&M, Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Florida, etc.).

We're now in the last stages of the war. Ole Miss already tried their Battle of the Bulge attack (a wealthy, powerful, politically-connected, influential owner of a clothing shop) suing two poor, economically struggling college kids....and it utterly failed.

Der Rebels are now in the Bunker, with Freeze gone and Bjork and Vitter giving wild orders to imaginary divisions . Ole Miss can NOT be fixed from the inside...the Dietrich Bonhoeffers and Claus von Staffenbergs, the Ole Miss insiders of conscience have been disposed of, and now the closest we might get is some kind of Rebel form of Albert Speer.

Now is the time for the NCAA-USSR to utterly destroy the regime, and perhaps the USA-MSU can come in and rehabilitate them.
    Decades of brainwashing now shows OM is concerned about 1 thing..image. They'll do anything to preserve that image. Next, playing 2nd fiddle to MSU...this is one thing that makes most UM supporters collective heads explode.
    Ole Miss will NOT change bc they're morally bankrupt. They put on a facade of righteousness but deny the power thereof. They have 1000's of sidewalk fans that wear torn and tattered red and blue shirts but have never been on campus, let alone a student.
    They are puffed up by great deeds on the grid iron back in the 50's and 60's and live for the day when the old ways will be resurrected and the world finally see the UM institution for its greatness. Its about to fall apart and MSU fans are loving it.

vCash
    As long as someone drops an atomic bomb on them I'm fine.***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    Decades of brainwashing now shows OM is concerned about 1 thing..image. They'll do anything to preserve that image. Next, playing 2nd fiddle to MSU...this is one thing that makes most UM supporters collective heads explode.
    Ole Miss will NOT change bc they're morally bankrupt. They put on a facade of righteousness but deny the power thereof. They have 1000's of sidewalk fans that wear torn and tattered red and blue shirts but have never been on campus, let alone a student.
    They are puffed up by great deeds on the grid iron back in the 50's and 60's and live for the day when the old ways will be resurrected and the world finally see the UM institution for its greatness. Its about to fall apart and MSU fans are loving it.
    That and a lot of their sidewalk fans are more fans of the old South and what it stands for than the actual football team. When Ole Miss removed Dixie, the rebel flag, and the old plantation guy as their mascot I had one UM fan tell me that he was dropping them as his team since they were removing everything he loved about them. Go figure. This is just part of their image problem. Why a younger, enlightened student athlete would want to go play in something like that (even with the money) is beyond me.

I guess what I'm saying is that Ole Miss fans are mostly racist, bigots that cling to the ideals of the old south and it's symbols.

vCash
    We need a plan to cause the final demise of the Kult.

1. We know the counter offensive is coming. It's what has been done in the past so I expect no deviation in the future. We must sure up our defenses because they will be coming in hard for us and will use anything at their disposal. Bracky will need to be on his toes and all I's dotted and T's crossed. When we catch them trying to make up dirt on us they must be fully exposed for who they are so that they have zero credibility (they are certainly doing our work for us here).

2. We must demoralize the Kult. A new administration is coming, so we need to use our political power to bring in a current day carpetbagger. He needs to be a progressive, that will rid the university of all it's racial undertones (No more Ole Miss, Rebels, Grey Uniforms, everything). If that happens, then they will lose 90% of the side walk fans and at lease 50% of the alumni, maybe more.

Now is the time to take Fredo fishing.

vCash
    Yeah, when I think Nazis and OM this comes to mind.

vCash
    Is the Eagle's Nest whatever the Hunting Lodge is that recruits go to?

Banned
    vCash
    Already been mentioned, it's funny because it's true.

vCash
    I want to know what hunting lodge..... there are two... both outside the 30 mile limit.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterCowbell View Post
    We need a plan to cause the final demise of the KKKult.
    FTFY

vCash
    Comparing Bama to the former USSR....nice

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Is the Eagle's Nest whatever the Hunting Lodge is that recruits go to?
    Idk, but their pitiful copy of our gridiron club HAS to be the Bunker under the Reich Chancellory (V-H).
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Banned
    vCash
    That would make the Clarion Ledger Der Sturmer

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Yeah, when I think Nazis and OM this comes to mind.

Ironically, the Germans in Hogan's Heroes were Jews who fled Nazi Germany before the war. John Banner (Sgt. Schultz) was in the 82nd Airborne, Col. Klink (Werner Klemperer) served in the US Army in the entertainment corps. They played their roles as idiots to make fun of the Nazis.
    It would be like me playing Twinklethorpe Prissypants III, pink shirt, red pants, and lavender bowtie-wearing Om douchebag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Ironically, the Germans in Hogan's Heroes were Jews who fled Nazi Germany before the war. John Banner (Sgt. Schultz) was in the 82nd Airborne, Col. Klink (Werner Klemperer) served in the US Army in the entertainment corps. They played their roles as idiots to make fun of the Nazis.
    It would be like me playing Twinklethorpe Prissypants III, pink shirt, red pants, and lavender bowtie-wearing Om douchebag.
    I did not know that. Thanks Mutt. I love Hogan's Heroes. One of my all time favorite TV shows.

vCash
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I did not know that. Thanks Mutt. I love Hogan's Heroes. One of my all time favorite TV shows.
    The only "Nazi" on Hogan's Heroes that wasn't a Jewish refugee was Major Hochstetter, who was a Jewish bluegrass artist from Nashville.