Thread: I hope Enforcer has freed up some time to spend on the board

vCash

I hope Enforcer has freed up some time to spend on the board

I fully expect an onslaught of trolls up north to start posting on here hot and heavy. Already seen a couple I suspect, but I've been wrong before. Regardless, I expect the ban hammer will need to be dusted off for the next few weeks.

vCash
    Not the vacation hammer but the banned hammer.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    patinodawg is a prime suspect. his post on MGK reeks and types of a whiskey soaked keyboard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    patinodawg is a prime suspect. his post on MGK reeks and types of a whiskey soaked keyboard.
    He's one of the two I was talking about.

vCash
    Lord McBuckethead is another.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Lord McBuckethead is another.

This name would probably go good with a red and blue bow tie. I agree

vCash
    DO those people not know that when they praise OM or say it isn't as bad as people thiink and all teams cheat, it throws up an oversized red flag. And no redactions are allowed on here .

vCash
    speaking of banning....I got banned on sixpackspeak last week. I called them @ssholes for giving a new guy hell for posting a link to a recruit interview. Told them that they didn't have to read it because there were plenty of posts on how to grill meat and what beer to drink this weekend. I never thought that would get me banned from posting.

vCash

Consider yourself lucky. One of their mods is an unadulterated asshole and that's

being extremely nice.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawglb View Post
    speaking of banning....I got banned on sixpackspeak last week. I called them @ssholes for giving a new guy hell for posting a link to a recruit interview. Told them that they didn't have to read it because there were plenty of posts on how to grill meat and what beer to drink this weekend. I never thought that would get me banned from posting.
    Got a bunch of sandy vag*nas over there. Hard to go stomach just reading that board any longer.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Well I was banned from here for adamantly saying AJ to Ole Miss. I was somehow a troll just because I knew this. Nevermind the fact I live in Starkville. Thankfully the higher powers allowed me back on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Well I was banned from here for adamantly saying AJ to Ole Miss. I was somehow a troll just because I knew this. Nevermind the fact I live in Starkville. Thankfully the higher powers allowed me back on.
    yeah, the banning issue isn't exclusive to sixpack