Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let's take a quick look at the OM site guys and their narrative

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    The OM narrative:

1) Leo and Kobe will recant- nooooooope. Didnt happen

2) NCAA will be forced to drop most of the amended NOA- nooooooope- didnt happen

3) NCAA will just take the self imposed sanctions, because they don't want to tangle with OM- nooooooope- the NCAA DGAF about OM

4) Freeze resigning will help- noooooope. NCAA DGAF

5) Merkin will set the COI straight- nooooooope- we are a year or more away from depositions.

I've never seen people lie to their fanbase like this bunch has. Its appalling.
    Out-friggen-standing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    It used to not be so bad when they were on 105.9, but the show totally changed when it moved to SuperTalkMS. I know one thing too, they're a sensitive bunch on twitter, especially the new guy producing the show.
    That's cause SuperTalkMS is a UMess owned radio network

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    That's cause SuperTalkMS is a UMess owned radio network
    Yep. They will never speak ill of om, Wicker, Harper or Thad.

Banned
    vCash
    Be careful what MSU radio hosts you call out here. You will get tattled on and called out on air. ��������

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Be careful what MSU radio hosts you call out here. You will get tattled on and called out on air. ��������
    Yep! I was one of them. Haha! I didn't like the fact that Dick Cross wouldn't acknowledge that the Boo Ferriss trophy was named after a player that played at MSU. Instead he mentioned Ferriss' coaching stints everywhere else BUT nothing related to MSU.
    Last edited by MSUDawg99; 07-25-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    6)
    Everything is fine, let's dance!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    No student there should be allowed to transfer..... They took the illegal benefits.... let them stay in the filth...
    Bloodthirsty! I ****ing love it!!

vCash

couple of things to note....

Ever want to get those numb nuts to shut up about suing? Remind them of this:

1. Jackie Sherrill sued the NCAA in 2004......It goes to court in 2019

2. The lady in charge of the ACT testing in the Saunders case lawyered up, and they have been trying to get her depositions for 5 YEARS!!!! Still don't have em....

At this point, LL will be getting his HOF jacket in Canton, OH before this is all over with...

Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    The OM narrative:

1) Leo and Kobe will recant- nooooooope. Didnt happen

2) NCAA will be forced to drop most of the amended NOA- nooooooope- didnt happen

3) NCAA will just take the self imposed sanctions, because they don't want to tangle with OM- nooooooope- the NCAA DGAF about OM

4) Freeze resigning will help- noooooope. NCAA DGAF

5) Merkin will set the COI straight- nooooooope- we are a year or more away from depositions.

I've never seen people lie to their fanbase like this bunch has. Its appalling.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Yep! I was one of them. Haha! I didn't like the fact that Dick Cross wouldn't acknowledge that the Boo Ferriss trophy was named after a player that played at MSU. Instead he mentioned Ferriss' coaching stints everywhere else BUT nothing related to MSU.
    And I don't know how this got off on this subject, but I have no problem with Wimberly having MCKinney on his show, but he needs to chill out calling former players garbage. It didn't work out for Damian here, but he didn't do anything to be called garbage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    No student there should be allowed to transfer..... They took the illegal benefits.... let them stay in the filth...