Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's take a quick look at the OM site guys and their narrative

vCash

Let's take a quick look at the OM site guys and their narrative

The OM narrative:

1) Leo and Kobe will recant- nooooooope. Didnt happen

2) NCAA will be forced to drop most of the amended NOA- nooooooope- didnt happen

3) NCAA will just take the self imposed sanctions, because they don't want to tangle with OM- nooooooope- the NCAA DGAF about OM

4) Freeze resigning will help- noooooope. NCAA DGAF

5) Merkin will set the COI straight- nooooooope- we are a year or more away from depositions.

I've never seen people lie to their fanbase like this bunch has. Its appalling.
    Last edited by Random Poster; 07-25-2017 at 07:06 AM.

vCash
    Appalling YES, but also good for business as the people they are lying to are idiots that pay money each month to be lied to.

Tell them the truth, & they stop paying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    The OM narrative:

2) NCAA will be forced to drop most of the amended NOA- nooooooope- didnt happen

3) NCAA will just take the self imposed sanctions, because they don't want to tangle with OM- nooooooope- the NCAA DGAF about OM

5) Merkel will set the COI straight- nooooooope- we are a year or more away from depositions.

6)

vCash
    Jake Wimberly had Scott McKinney on his show a few weeks back and he was saying that his sources were saying that both were going to recant. Wimberly allowed that guy on his show just to announce that. I stop listening to his show until Wimberly recants Scott.

vCash
    Ol Hair Gel does a pretty good show- but he should have pressed McKinney more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Jake Wimberly had Scott McKinney on his show a few weeks back and he was saying that his sources were saying that both were going to recant. Wimberly allowed that guy on his show just to announce that. I stop listening to his show until Wimberly recants Scott.
    I like Jake, more of a realist than quite a few others. One of the better BSR shows in my opinion.

Banned
    vCash
    The OM narrative:

5) Merkin will set the COI straight- nooooooope- we are a year or more away from depositions.

And don't forget to add number 6 and 7 for future:
    6. As soon as the booster names are redacted, there are two of the said boosters already set to sue the MSU players, staff , and the NCAA and tear everyone's lying ass down.
    7. The RR John Does will include Rosey, C34, Mullen, Stricklin, LT, MSU athletics, various reporters ,and I'm sure Donald Trump at this point, and you will all be deposed and it will all come out and your jealousy of Big Brother winning will cost you all!

vCash
    Ol Hair Gel does a pretty good show- but he should have pressed McKinney more
    No

vCash
    Ex con Scott has started to crawfish now.. tweeted out a few days ago any player should be allowed to leave the Umiss program without having to sit ..

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    I somewhat feel the same way, but anything is better than HeadtoHead. I tried to listen yesterday and it felt like I was listening to Rebel Rags Radio.

vCash
    No student there should be allowed to transfer..... They took the illegal benefits.... let them stay in the filth...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I somewhat feel the same way, but anything is better than HeadtoHead. I tried to listen yesterday and it felt like I was listening to Rebel Rags Radio.
    I moved from Flowood a few years ago, does Matt still have to ask permission to say anything negative about UM or anything positive about MSU? It seemed like his wife rarely let him take his balls out of her purse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I moved from Flowood a few years ago, does Matt still have to ask permission to say anything negative about UM or anything positive about MSU? It seemed like his wife rarely let him take his balls out of her purse.
    good grief

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    It used to not be so bad when they were on 105.9, but the show totally changed when it moved to SuperTalkMS. I know one thing too, they're a sensitive bunch on twitter, especially the new guy producing the show.

vCash
    I've said it before-Matt should not call Mississippi State games. He is a turncoat. Hate to say this as much as I liked him as a player.

vCash
    The OM narrative:

Merkin and RR may wish they had not opened up this can of worms before all is said and done. I just can't believe the OM Attorneys are in in favor of this. A lot of bad stuff could happen to OM, and to prove RR's claims. I think it would take an OJ/Cochran scenario to even be in the same ball park.

vCash
    It used to not be so bad when they were on 105.9, but the show totally changed when it moved to SuperTalkMS. I know one thing too, they're a sensitive bunch on twitter, especially the new guy producing the show.
    When you are getting $800,000.00 dollars from an OM governor and state leggies.... enough said

vCash
    You must not have been paying attention as long as me. About the time the women's basketball and track thing was debunked, I started keeping a list. So far:

-there is NO INVESTIGATION
    -there IS an investigation in WOMEN'S BASKETBALL & TRACK
    -there is NO football NOA
    -there IS a NOA but only 3 minor football violations
    -there are only 8 minor football violations
    -there is NOTHING implicating the CURRENT STAFF
    -the ONLY thing on current staff is Tunsil's step-dad (he'll rue the day)
    -NOTHING implicates Hugh Freeze
    -the investigation is OVER
    -no coaches have hired outside counsel
    -EXEMPLARY COOPERATION
    -NO BOOSTERS have been disassociated
    -The NCAA has COMMENDED Ole Miss on how professional we have been which will be taken into account.
    -We are eager to release OUR SIDE of the story
    -We SELF-REPORTED most of these violations
    -Texas firing Chris Vaughn is ABSOLUTELY NOT related to Ole Miss
    -Steve Robertson has been calling Ole Miss recruits and claiming to be NCAA enforcement (he'll rue the day)
    -Ol?Miss will SUE STEVE (he'll rue the day
    -OPPORTUNITY FUND
    -FBI INVESTIGATING whoever hacked Tunsil's phone (you'll rue the day)
    -WITCH HUNT
    -LARRY TEMPLETON is involved in all of this (he'll rue the day)
    -The INVESTIGATION WAS OVER UNTIL DRAFT NIGHT
    -Freeze told Finebaum that he would FIRE ANY COACH that was caught in impropriety
    -Only NINE SCHOLARSHIPS over three years' probation
    -NCAA has accepted the self-imposed penalties, ELEVEN SCHOLARSHIPS over three
    -Steve Robertson has received a SUBPOENA in a defamation suit (rue the day, I tell you)
    -Ol?Miss has told the NCAA that they WON'T COOPERATE ANY MORE
    -Ol?Miss is actually SUING THE NCAA for... excessive enforcement. (they'll rue the day)
    -There is NO SECOND NOA or addendum
    -Barney FARRAR IS INNOCENT
    -MSU (and Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, etc) was told not rat because Ol?Miss has MOUNTAINS of evidence against them (they'll rue the day)
    -Ol?Miss has evidence that JEFFREY SIMMONS GOT PAID (he'll rue the day)
    -BARNEY IS INNOCENT and will be reinstated
    -MSU IS BEING INVESTIGATED (they'll rue the day)
    -Ol?Miss has VIDEO TAPES of LEO LEWIS to match MSU's offer of $80k (he'll rue the day)
    -Chuck Rounsaville has AUDIO TAPES OF LEO LEWIS asking to match MSU's offer of $80k
    -LEO LEWIS SUSPENDED FOR EGG BOWL (6 tackles, 1 sack)
    -MSU will receive a NOA
    -Ol?Miss fired all of these coaches for going 5-7; not because of the NCAA investigation
    -John Farley is Rosebowl's "source" (he'll rue the day)
    -Cam Akers will sign with Ol?Miss
    -NCAA has accepted the SELF IMPOSED PENALTIES
    -NCAA won't hit Ol?Miss hard because of Baylor
    -NO BOWL BAN. None.
    -NO SECOND NOA, we know a guy.
    -The NCAA can't find where we bought any players, so they're using MINOR STUFF to punish us.
    -There is ABSOLUTELY NO PAYING recruits.
    -Committee On Infractions can see how much Ol?Miss has suffered already, so they'll GO EASY and "be fair".
    -NCAA CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING, they just add stuff hoping that a few will stick.
    -Ol?Miss media is about to release the LEO LEWIS TAPES... any minute now.
    -NCAA is reviewing the LEO LEWIS TAPES.
    -This whole thing is a CONSPIRACY by the NCAA, Greg Sankey, Larry Templeton, Greg Byrne, Scott Stricklin, Nick Saban, Dan Mullen, John Cohen, Rosebowl, etc. BUT we have the goods (They'll rue the day)
    -Freeze is absolutely NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!
    -After this is over, we have plans in place that will EXPOSE NCAA CORRUPTION (rue the day)
    -Leo Lewis SUSPENDED FROM THE SPRING GAME (because that happens in real life)
    -Leo Lewis was inaccurate, so his TESTIMONY THROWN OUT (rue)
    -MSU IS A REPEAT OFFENDER because Will Redmond (rue)
    -Greg Sankey and Larry Templeton CONTROL THE PROCESS (rue)
    -Rosebowl is a liar; a Black Bear COACH DID NOT MEET A RECRUIT WITH A BOOSTER after the 2nd NOA was delivered.
    -Rosebowl's complaint to the ETHICS COMMISSION WILL BE TOSSED OUT.
    -KOBE JONES CONFESSED to the NCAA that his testimony under immunity was false (rue)
    -An MSU BOOSTER PAID LEO LEWIS, Dan Mullen forced him to lie and say it was from the Landsharks (rue)
    -LEO LEWIS INELIGIBLE FOR 2017 (rue)
    -All of Rosebowl's posts and podcasts have been accumulated for an epic DEFAMATION CASE (rue)
    -LEO AND KOBE RECANTED. (rue)
    -All violations involving Leo & Kobe will be DISMISSED because they are based on LIES
    -Rebel Rags attorney, Charlie Merkel, is going to humiliate Leo Lewis on the stand.
    -Leo Lewis has been ORDERED TO TESTIFY by the NCAA in the Rebel Rags thing
    -The NCAA's case is UNRAVELING.
    -NO coaches will be FIRED!
    -The NCAA has required Leo Lewis to attend the Ole Miss COI hearing.
    -Leo Lewis missed his required deadline to be cross examined by Ole Miss representation, so allegations surrounding him will be thrown out.
    -Dan Mullen fired Scott Sallach because the NCAA, MSU IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
    -There is NOTHING in Freeze' PHONE RECORDS, Rosebowl is nuts.
    -NO WAY we get a SECOND YEAR BOWL BAN
    -BJORK IS SAFE and has 100% school SUPPORT!
    -SELF IMPOSED SANCTIONS!!
    -NONE of our players will TRANSFER.
    -NCAA VIOLATED THE RULES, most of the case will be thrown out
    -Steve Robertson is in SO MUCH TROUBLE; we're about to RUIN him!!
    -You'll all rue the day... RUE!!!

vCash
    Rogue, That's one hell of a list.

vCash
    At the end of the day, Matt has to feed the family and keep a roof over his head. I get that but I just hate that he is promoted as "the MSU guy" on the show. It is almost like the Harlem Globetrotters. Bring out some team they can beat up on and embarrass only Matt is supposedly representing MSU who the majority of the time isn't allowed to fight back.