Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We're Back & Apparently the NCAA Rejected OM's Response "In Full" Today

vCash
    This will be a scene common around Oxford very soon when the truth hits.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    In the Marine Corp they taught us to lay on stomach away from the grenade with our feet together but in a Nuke attack we were to lay on stomach, arms under our body with head in the direction of the blast the blast.
    And the first blast isn't the only...you have to spin around and face the return wave....if you survive the first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjones View Post
    And the first blast isn't the only...you have to spin around and face the return wave....if you survive the first.
    Then get up and continue the fight until you die from radiation poison.

Banned
    vCash
    I thought their lawyer was so powerful the NCAA would cower in fear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Chuck and David posted on their sites I was told
    Yep, I see it now. And per the Spirit posters, the NCAA and the rest of the SEC will rue this day.....they are bringing everybody down.

There are actually a few more posters that are starting to realize that they are screwed.....but not many more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I thought their lawyer was so powerful the NCAA would cower in fear.
    So basically OM doesn't know the difference between someone cowering in fear and someone about to take a dump on them, not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what they're in to.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    So basically OM doesn't know the difference between someone cowering in fear and someone about to take a dump on them, not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's what they're in to.
    Everybody will rue. Everybody!!!! You get to rue. And you get to rue....... And woe unto that Steve Ruebertson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    We need to go easy on old yancy. These have to be trying times. He's been proven to be dead wrong on everything the last few years and this January he has realized he won't have any five star recruits to "interview" in the men's room of the Library.
    Oh don't worry, they make drugs for that. He'll be just fine... hahaha
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Haha, I never read their sites but damn... apparently the NCAA investigator conspired with us, there's s ton of lawsuits to be handed out, the RR suit will bring the NCAA to their knees along us, etc, etc. Good Lord, those people could write for one of my mom's soap operas

vCash

Bucky said it all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    It still gets me how ignorant these people are, believing this is all going to blow up on us because of the ridiculous RR lawsuit. They still can't add 1+1 and see they did this all to themselves. Do they remember, or know, that Lindsey Miller is the first one to tell the NCAA that RR gave them all free stuff, the very week after Tunsil beat him up and Freeze said he was a wife beater?? They were already on campus and went right over to his house. Do they not realize the NCAA went to KJ and LL last fall of 2016 after their names were given to them about the RR accusations???!'

But again, I say this Rebs, even if this RR portion of the NOA is removed, you STILL HAVE 14 LEVEL 1 VIOLATIONS, that have zero to do with anything MSU. ZERO!!!

What is it going to take to understand that it was your own ignorance, and mainly your arrogance that brought on the unprecedented complaints against you and opened the eyes of the NCAA? What is it going to take for you to understand it was the ignorance and loud mouths of your recruits flashing and bragging about their new cars and cash, and ladies? What is it going to take to make you realize it is Laremy Tunsil, his family being moved to Oxford, his step daddy trying to get the agents to leave the house, Freeze calling him a wife beater, and the NCAA coming over the next week, AND Tunsil himself saying on live TV that "yeah, I would say yes, that I was paid by the coaches"? And what will it take, another coach, like say Barney, to rollover with all of his info on the Network and what the coaches may or may not have known? And I'm quoting Barney's lawyer as saying that all of this is about to get much much worse for OM.

But yeah, you keep on threatening all the law suits at anything MSU, and the NCAA and anyone else, just to make yourselves feel better, and possible do so little damage to anything MSU. As has been said, you can't see the forest for the trees as it is now the entire national media and so many others seeing the light and you would all do yourselves a lot better favor by just taking a few steps back and being a bit more humble about this and accept what about to happen.
    THIS. Yes, THIS!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Yanci has been mighty quiet today
    This week, Yancy tweeted that Matt Luke offered a 5 star QB. An our later that same QB committed to UF. Hilarious.

They used to celebrate commits from 4-5 stars. Then it was getting visits. Now it's down to "we offered...".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    When they tried to play national reporters like they do the local yocals and Nutt called them on it, that's when things went sideways for them. Now everyone sees their game and how they operate. They really, truly thought they were above the truth.
    How I picture Dickie Scruggs handling Bjork:

Last edited by Lance Harbor; 07-24-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    This week, Yancy tweeted that Matt Luke offered a 5 star QB. An our later that same QB committed to UF. Hilarious.

They used to celebrate commits from 4-5 stars. Then it was getting visits. Now it's down to "we offered...".
    Wait until they're fielding a team of two stars and walk ons.

vCash
    Wait until they're fielding a team of two stars and walk ons.
    They're going to go from have hat parties at the Army and Under Armour All-American Games to having hat parties at the MAIS All-Star game at Jackson Prep.

"It's between Ole Miss, Mississippi College, Belhaven, and Holmes Community College for two star diamond in the rough Eli Smith. Will his father and grandfather playing at Ole Miss be too much for the competition in this recruiting war? Tune in to find out!"

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They're going to go from have hat parties at the Army and Under Armour All-American Games to having hat parties at the MAIS All-Star game at Jackson Prep.

"It's between Ole Miss, Mississippi College, Belhaven, and Holmes Community College for two star diamond in the rough Eli Smith. Will his father and grandfather playing at Ole Miss be too much for the competition in this recruiting war? Tune in to find out!"
    Pretty damn hilarious, and I can only read this in Bo Bounds' voice. Since Prep and Academy junior high football seem to be the only sport he has a half ass knowledge of. Shit he doesn't even know half ass decent bourbon or whiskey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Keep me in your prayers. I had been feeling bad for the past several days. I finally had to go to the dr. today. I couldn't put it off any longer. X-rays, ct scan, mri. Final diagnosis was that I had almost od'd on popcorn. Bedrest and a strict diet for the next week. I'm just glad to know what it is. Thanks
    Man I will PM you the phone number for Popcorn Anonymous.

vCash

This!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

I literally laughed out loud!

vCash
    Everybody will rue. Everybody!!!! You get to rue. And you get to rue....... And woe unto that Steve Ruebertson.
    Time for Steve to back away. What he has done was needed because no one else would . The result will be a bullseye on him and MSU from the Bears

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    Time for Steve to back away. What he has done was needed because no one else would . The result will be a bullseye on him and MSU from the Bears
    That's been there for quite some time, to late to back away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond21 View Post
    For sure. While they are down, their sole purpose will be to try and bring Mississippi State down with them. Watch for the Network to regroup in an attempt to bring Mississippi State down.