Thread: Reb on SECrant says there's a lot more coming

vCash

Reb on SECrant says there's a lot more coming

I dont know who this guy is or how he knows what he says he knows, but it's some interesting stuff. Here are a couple of his posts in a thread discussing the new Briarcrest allegations that have caught my eye:

"This part is what I would call not the tip of the iceberg, but falling down a little further. Just sit back. It hasn't completely fell down yet. There's more. I'm literally sick to my stomach about all of it. I knew some of the skeletons but good God at the rest. I will honestly not be surprised if we go SMU style"

he was then asked if he was trolling or serious and followed with:

"I'm being serious and heck naw I'm not putting the rest out there. I don't want any part of it. You shouldn't have to wait but a few more days and none of the stuff that you're reading is made up. And also I wouldn't troll my own team. I'm still calling them my team only because of the players. The rest can jump off a cliff. I'll add a teaser but that's it, one big name of Ole Miss has been covering it up just as much as the next."

Someone then said "surely you don't mean Archie"

His response to that:

"May want to rethink that. Stepping down? Keeping quiet? Put those 2 together. The other poster knows already. I'm just not saying the name cause it has made me absolutely sick of hearing it all. I never would have thought it. They had everyone fooled and believing in them. Including myself which is why I feel stupid now for even ever trying to stand up for them"

Again, this may very well be an alter attempting to troll people, but it's interesting nevertheless.

Banned
    vCash
    Sounds like the "PM me" thread from a while back.

vCash

And what's even more interesting is that you feel the need to come over here and

tell us as your 1st post......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    im confused as to why people automatically suspect new posters as being alters/fan of an opposing school, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeb Busch Lite View Post
    im confused as to why people automatically suspect new posters as being alters/fan of an opposing school, etc.
    Because 90% of them are just that

vCash
    Weather the storm and if you are a true MSU fan then it will pass. Everybody went through it. Especially the ones with 1st posts like this

vCash

Thumbs up

I have been reading and have a question for an attorney.....

re: Ghosts of Briarcrest starting to appear
    quote:
    If this is true, then Ole Hugh deserves to be in prison. The lid needs to come off of all of this

Statute of limitations for sexual assault in Tennessee is 4 years. Statutory rape SOL is 8 years. Not much anyone can do about it criminally at this point.

If they were minors, the SOL is 25 years if the offense occurred after 2006. However, the SOL laws changed about 10 years ago. Before 2006, the SOL was by the victim's 21st birthday. Hugh left Briarcrest after 2004.

The SOL has passed for a civil lawsuit as well.

However, he could have some skeletons in his closet at Ole Miss, so those would still be fair game. (COPIED from SECrant)

IF these issues were never reported to the police and the 'dead arise' then does the statue of limitations start now or in the past? These children had to be under 18.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullsy View Post
    Because 90% of them are just that
    He's got a good screen name, though.

vCash
    That's understandable. I'm a student at state currently so this situation has caught my interest

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Dear Forward Rebels, Archie Manning, and Mike Glenn,
    Thank you!
    Sincerely,
    Hail State Family

vCash
    That's understandable. I'm a student at state currently so this situation has caught my interest
    Oh, yeah, prove it.***

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DORMAN?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Sounds like the "PM me" thread from a while back.
    My thinking too, troll job. But just their troll job regarding receiving an NOA, and then actually getting one soon after... there WILL be more stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    Oh, yeah, prove it.***

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF DORMAN?
    lol a lot of my classes are in dorman. It's obviously old as hell and a little bit of an eyesore with it being so close to DWS, but it's cool that I'm taking classes in the same building that my grandparents did.

vCash
    lol a lot of my classes are in dorman. It's obviously old as hell and a little bit of an eyesore with it being so close to DWS, but it's cool that I'm taking classes in the same building that my grandparents did.
    Good to go!

vCash