I dont know who this guy is or how he knows what he says he knows, but it's some interesting stuff. Here are a couple of his posts in a thread discussing the new Briarcrest allegations that have caught my eye:

"This part is what I would call not the tip of the iceberg, but falling down a little further. Just sit back. It hasn't completely fell down yet. There's more. I'm literally sick to my stomach about all of it. I knew some of the skeletons but good God at the rest. I will honestly not be surprised if we go SMU style"

he was then asked if he was trolling or serious and followed with:

"I'm being serious and heck naw I'm not putting the rest out there. I don't want any part of it. You shouldn't have to wait but a few more days and none of the stuff that you're reading is made up. And also I wouldn't troll my own team. I'm still calling them my team only because of the players. The rest can jump off a cliff. I'll add a teaser but that's it, one big name of Ole Miss has been covering it up just as much as the next."

Someone then said "surely you don't mean Archie"

His response to that:

"May want to rethink that. Stepping down? Keeping quiet? Put those 2 together. The other poster knows already. I'm just not saying the name cause it has made me absolutely sick of hearing it all. I never would have thought it. They had everyone fooled and believing in them. Including myself which is why I feel stupid now for even ever trying to stand up for them"

Again, this may very well be an alter attempting to troll people, but it's interesting nevertheless.