Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, I've shared this site with @KateFagan3 on twitter. She's one of ESPN's....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I was told that Starkville was the only majority-white, majority-Hillary city in all of Mississippi, and one of just a small handful in the South. I haven't personally verified this.
    Sad if true.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    Your naivety is quite impressive. Go on...
    Lmao. Do you think I care who you are or what you have to say? Run on back to the plantation, son.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    I was told that Starkville was the only majority-white, majority-Hillary city in all of Mississippi, and one of just a small handful in the South. I haven't personally verified this.
    Poli Sci grad chiming in. It's true.

vCash
    I know you care. You keep responding, sweetie.

Banned
    vCash
    I know you care. You keep responding, sweetie.
    So, what will you do now that the NCAA rejected your last gasp?

vCash
    Enjoy your dance routine...

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Your naivety is quite impressive. Go on...
    Your arrogance and ignorance is quite impressive yourself. EliteEnforcer you are summoned.

vCash
    Oktibbeha County not only voted for Hillary but also voted for President Obama in both of his wins. Just saying. By the way Political Science prof here.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeon View Post
    The girl that is posting on Facebook that she contacted Vitter about a sexual assault and it was swept under the rug has been contacted by a national media outlet. They will vet her story, and if it checks out, it will get ugly.
    That story if true is worse than hookers for recruits across state line. Did that girl get abducted and raped for 3 hours and Vitter did nothing about it? That's what she is claiming?

Banned
    vCash
    If you think UMiss is the only team cheating in the SEC and looking into them won't uncover other wrongs by other teams, then you are severely underestimating the situation.
    Sorry bud only Ole Miss is buying hookers for recruits