Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, I've shared this site with @KateFagan3 on twitter. She's one of ESPN's....

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Ok, I've shared this site with @KateFagan3 on twitter. She's one of ESPN's....

Investigative journalists who contributes to the outside the lines, E60 type stories. Friday she seemed aggravated that college programs continue to receive slaps on the wrist and said it had finally come a time to really expose the illegal recruiting, especially amongst college football.

She now has a link to this site. Hopefully she will visit the site and see what we have all been revealing here for years and it'll spark them to dig and uncover OM's shenanigans on a national level, repeatedly. Feel free to do the same

vCash
    She's also a major left winger...which would normally be a bad thing but when you need someone to burn down a phony preacher at an old south SEC university she definitely fits the bill.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    She's also a major left winger...which would normally be a bad thing but when you need someone to burn down a phony preacher at an old south SEC university she definitely fits the bill.
    Yes, that's why she was the first one to send link to. If anyone knows how to tear apart An institution, it's definitely someone on the leftmost fringes of society.

vCash
    But it's also the major left wingers keeping collusion in the news...on both sides of the political isle...heehee maybe we can take care of RR, I mean our attorneys, and she can handle Umiss and their illegalities. Good job.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Hahaha! Now I can say "fake news", "collusion", and "hackers" and not get a two week ban for talking politics. Only in the SEC.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    The girl that is posting on Facebook that she contacted Vitter about a sexual assault and it was swept under the rug has been contacted by a national media outlet. They will vet her story, and if it checks out, it will get ugly.

Banned
    vCash
    Ironic that a Left-leaning reporter would go after a left-leaning University.

vCash
    If all this checks out, Alford and Mr. not a fan won't be able to write enough fluff pieces to soothe the burn and there won't be any five stars committing to help either. This is a powder keg and the media is just looking for a reason to go in dry.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    Ironic that a Left-leaning reporter would go after a left-leaning University.
    Ole miss isn't close to left leaning.State is far more liberal than OM.

vCash
    I entered MSU as a young Reaganite and left a Bolshevik. True story.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 07-23-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I can tell you that Oktibbeha county voted Hillary and Lafayette voted Trump.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    I entered MSU as a young Reaganite and left a Bolshevik. True story.
    That's unfortunate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    It's unfortunate that the ballot had 2 bad choices. I definitely prefer the winner though

vCash
    Be careful what you wish for. The law of unintended consequences is an unruly bitch.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. The law of unintended consequences is an unruly bitch.
    True, but when a sports person is fed up with big conference programs receiving mere wrist slaps for aggregious repetitive illegal and unethical acts and these improprieties are by OM, I'll gladly chum the waters as the media sharks circle. F*ck them. They deserve everything they are going to receive.

vCash
    I concur, RougeDawg.

vCash
    If you think UMiss is the only team cheating in the SEC and looking into them won't uncover other wrongs by other teams, then you are severely underestimating the situation.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    If you think UMiss is the only team cheating in the SEC and looking into them won't uncover other wrongs by other teams, then you are severely underestimating the situation.
    I smell bear feces. First of all, what's this reporter going to find that the NCAA being in the state of Mississippi for five years hasn't? MSU is in no danger, not from any lawsuit, not from the NCAA, no matter how badly your ilk wants it to be.

vCash
    Your naivety is quite impressive. Go on...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I was told that Starkville was the only majority-white, majority-Hillary city in all of Mississippi, and one of just a small handful in the South. I haven't personally verified this.