Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Briarcrest People Are Starting to Speak Up

vCash
    There's only one missing piece here folks.....

Gotta connect Freeze's character & sexual prowess to Ole Miss' recruiting efforts.

Do that & it's checkmate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    Holy shit, there are local reporters looking to interview some of HF's former students at Briarcrest. They also created a group in order to vent about being victimized by HF while in high school.
    It's about to get really, really bad for ole Hypocrite Hugh
    This must be what some meant when they said it was going to get worse ... much worse. Getting into criminal acts now. Many years ago, teacher/student interactions like this were never prosecuted ... just covered up. Now that's not the case. You hear about teachers going to jail ... mostly female teachers ... almost on a weekly basis now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    I wonder who paid to get him out of trouble back then? Invesigate that and you will see where this ends.
    That is a very good question..... Oh it was a Christian school that turned a blinded eye.... How many of these boosters knew freeze at the Briarcrest time... Did taco's children attend Briarcrest?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Hey Archie... blood is also on ur hands if some of this is true..
    He knew.

vCash
    Holy shit, there are local reporters looking to interview some of HF's former students at Briarcrest. They also created a group in order to vent about being victimized by HF while in high school.
    It's about to get really, really bad for ole Hypocrite Hugh
    Did I not see a post the other day on elitedawgs -- from a former student at Briarcrest..... ?????????????? anyone remember this???? I PRAY that the person will take a stand for what is true and correct with this.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    There's only one missing piece here folks.....

Gotta connect Freeze's character & sexual prowess to Ole Miss' recruiting efforts.

Do that & it's checkmate
    Things have been reported.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Did I not see a post the other day on elitedawgs -- from a former student at Briarcrest..... ?????????????? anyone remember this???? I PRAY that the person will take a stand for what is true and correct with this.....
    I don't remember a post by a former student there, but I could have missed it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I don't remember a post by a former student there, but I could have missed it.
    It was last week... I just cannot remember the name. The person said that they were a student at Briarcrest... people asked questions but I was busy and did not pay close enough attention. People were encouraging the person to speak out.

vCash
    Now I doubt HF could get in any legal trouble about his Briarcrest days (statute of limitations).
    It just doesn't look good all things considered and could affect the NCAA's ruling.

vCash
    I saw a screen shot of someone supposedly from Briarcrest saying that Freeze made her take her shirt off in his office or something like that due to dress code. Anyone else see that?

vCash
    Can't believe there is a thread about this because just an hour ago at church and I had a Dentist friend (Kentucky grad) that told me he has a patient that played for Hugh at Briarcrest. The Briarcrest patient has told him stories for years and he never believed them but he does now. There's just to much smoke about these Briarcrest stories for there not to be some truth.

vCash
    Now I doubt HF could get in any legal trouble about his Briarcrest days (statute of limitations).
    It just doesn't look good all things considered and could affect the NCAA's ruling.
    Criminally, he probably can't, but I'd imagine there's some lawsuits heading his way.

vCash
    I have a cooworker who went to Briarcrest and is a Memphis fan . He didn't have any news too slimy about Freeze , but about 6 months ago he did assure me that Freeze's persona he tries to display to the public was completely fabricated .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I saw a screen shot of someone supposedly from Briarcrest saying that Freeze made her take her shirt off in his office or something like that due to dress code. Anyone else see that?

(eta: thanks for posting but we were asked to take them down.)
    Last edited by Political Hack; 07-24-2017 at 08:59 PM.

vCash
    That doesn't apply when a minor is involved. Just ask my neighbor in Clarkdale who's serving time for something that happened 20 years ago. He was girls softball coach.

vCash
    I'm certainly no expert, but if he did indeed have sex with an/several underage girl(s), that's statutory rape and I don't think there is a statute of limitations for that.

vCash
    Did OM not do background checks?

Sheesh

vCash
    They went back 10+ years for the Sandusky crap at Penn State.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    He knew.
    I knew. All of Memphis knew. Archie knew. There were a bunch of other people from that movie that knew too. Why do you think the boosters want to be as far away from this as possible?

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Title IX........