Thread: Hugh Freeze Must Be One Exhausted Dude

vCash

Hugh Freeze Must Be One Exhausted Dude

Kind of going on a tangent here, but can you imagine living a lie & having to cover it up on a daily basis for an extended period of time?

I realize that many people hide things from their wife, kids, family, friends, etc, but they rarely have to stay in character ALL THE TIME. Typically, someone knows the truth as humans can't stay in character indefinitely. There has to be someone that Hugh Freeze broke character with, starting cussing, broke out the bourbon with, etc. ..

What Hugh Freeze just pulled off is incredible to me & reminds me of the actor Daniel Day Lewis who is known to basically stay in character for extended periods of time on & off the set in an effort to become the person he is attempting to play. https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-craz...171013867.html

I just can't imagine how someone for over 5 years can play a character & not slip up/ break character enough that it became fairly obvious to most people who were paying attention.

The amount of effort & exhaustion involved in that is unreal to me. Hugh should receive some academy awards for his acting job over the last 6+ years. Unreal

vCash
    The signs were there such as him dropping f bombs at fans after the a and m game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    The signs were there such as him dropping f bombs at fans after the a and m game.
    Maybe. Also wonder if Hugh Freeze's success was an extension of a politically correct media & society that wouldn't just call a spade a spade & felt that stereotyping was wrong?

It's like common sense was thrown out the window by the media over the past 5+ years in an effort to be politically correct.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Maybe. Also wonder if Hugh Freeze's success was an extension of a politically correct media & society that wouldn't just call a spade a spade & felt that stereotyping was wrong?

It's like common sense was thrown out the window by the media over the past 5+ years in an effort to be politically correct.

Most mainstream media can't wait to slam Christianity in some way. Hugh's success had nothing to do with political correctness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Most mainstream media can't wait to slam Christianity in some way. Hugh's success had nothing to do with political correctness.
    Your just looking at the Christianity side. Everyone knew something was shady but refused to say it because they were lazy & didn't have tangible evidence.

vCash
    Where is he now? Will he eventually make a statement?

vCash
    It's not an act with Freeze it's a way of life. I believe he's a borderline sociopath. It's all about what makes him happy and he's really not concerned about other's feelings.

Banned
    vCash
    If you're a Sociopath, it's not that hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    ^^^^This.

vCash
    That's why he looked like death warmed over at the EB. The walls were starting to close in.

vCash
    You don't have to over it up when everybody around you is in on it.

vCash
    There is a picture of freeze after a game... His daughter is closest to him and the wife looks like she is crying-- in the back ground are the law.. Wonder why she was in the back ground and the daughter beside him... Knew when I saw this picture months ago something was wrong...... very wrong.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    This is the correct answer.

See George Costanza: It's not a lie if you believe it.

vCash
    Looking like he'd been rode hard and put up wet.

vCash
    I think he is a sociopath as well that happened to be in the right place at the right time with Briarcrest High School and also happening to meet the Tuohy's. That got his foot into the college football door and I don't think that would have happened otherwise which he knew and he went along with it.