Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Culture of Corruption... Vitter ignore sexual assault?

vCash

Culture of Corruption... Vitter ignore sexual assault?

... reaches all the way to the top. Pathetic.

vCash
    Vitter is a weasel. He has made that clear. It couldn't be more obvious that he lacks character in a fundamental way.
    Last edited by AlmostPositive; 07-23-2017 at 10:40 AM.

vCash
    I think what's really evident here is that those in positions of leadership at UNM are nothing more than figureheads. They are running and or managing nothing more than routine day to day operations. These stooges make zero decisions that count, they are told what to do in every other situation. The Nutt's, Glenn's, Manning's and Taco's tell them how high to jump. This is the problem there, there is zero accountability. And as of right now they are riding that rain right off the tracks.

vCash

Wow but it's not surprising. I think we all know the folks that have really been

running that school for a while now. The IHL should step in and clean it up.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Absolutely disgusting. If this is true, he should've been fired a long time ago. In all seriousness, imo, ignoring attacks on students is way worse than preacher boy calling hookers.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Title 9
    Title 9
    Title 9
    Title 9
    Title 9

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    The floodgates are about to blow open on this place....this is on a whole other level than #lyinghugh

vCash
    Totally makes sense after Dan Jones was fired for not "going along" with everything happening. I have a friend who knew Dan Jones very well and said he was an actual good Christian man, not the fake ones that just post on Twitter. He was trying to clean up the cesspool so they pushed him out. I am glad that Our University isn't morally bankrupt like Ole Miss. We seem to actually have a true family atmosphere not just for PR purposes.

Banned
    vCash
    Thankful everyday that we aren't Ole Miss.

vCash
    The death penalty is too good for that place. The university needs to be shut down and fumigated.

vCash
    If this is true ... Holy shit.
    And if it isn't Vit and the Univ should be all over this and shutting this down asap.
    Hey Rebel Nation y'all have such a hard on for a lawsuit.. well ur ass may get one.

vCash
    If that's true, the Feds are going to grill him/Ole Miss over this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    running that school for a while now. The IHL should step in and clean it up.
    WHERE has IHL been for 5 years?????

vCash
    I just sighned her petition....least I could do!

vCash
    Wow if this girl's story is true. I've thought from the first time I ever saw him ... on the hostage video ... that he was a weak man and not a leader. I didn't really thing he was a complete idiot though. If her story is NOT true, then she has some problem times ahead of her.

I somehow think Dr Z would have handled such a case differently.

vCash
    It took a lot of guts to post this on Facebook knowing the negative responses she will probably get around campus from many. I figured he would be ousted on the Freeze mess alone, this just seals the deal.

vCash
    Looks like they're trying to outcheat SMU and out rape-scandal Baylor. Let's hope they are content to let Penn State remain the leader in homosexual pedophilia coverups

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    WHERE has IHL been for 5 years?????
    THIS ^^^^ is the million-dollar question, Mimi. If I was her parents, I'd be knocking on every door I could find demanding answers on why the IHL is allowing this university to be "tanked" for the sake of an image. The IHL has to hold these inept and incompetent individuals accountable because this is moving to an area that is way past football.

vCash
    Don't look for help from the IHL, this is Mississippi we are talking about here. The people that a holding the reigns at UNM are the same ones that are doing the dead level best to keep Mississippi 50th. Why do you think that all the news outlets in the state stayed way clear of anything to do with the NCAA investigation. Theses people are criminals in the purest sense of the word, they do all they can to control everything they can to serve their own interests by bribing, squeezing, and coercing any and all in their way. Their hubris, ego and greed drive every move they make.

vCash
    On the other hand, Michael Oher takes no Shit from Cab Drivers

Seriously though, women and millennials have a weird faith in Uber as if Uber has high standards for their drivers.