Thread: OM must have forotten what they did to Sherrill and MSU

vCash

OM must have forotten what they did to Sherrill and MSU

OM fans were jubilant back in the late 90's and early 2000's how they took Sherrill down. They want to holler karma, baby this is your karma for what you did to our coach and university. So deal with it!!

vCash
    I fully expect them to try to do it again to us once the dust finally settles if they ever stop getting caught cheating.

I guess we're already seeing that to an extent with the frivolous lawsuits and only leaking MSU football players names out of the 40 that were interviewed.

The biggest thing is MSU needs to be ready to battle it. Not having LT as AD will help out immensely as well as a coach that the NCAA wants to scalp.

vCash
    They may have forgotten what they did, but I sure as hell haven't. Although I had nothing to do with it I took it personal back then, the way it went down. I've been waiting on RUE-tribution...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    What they did to Jackie is what they think MSU did to them now. UM is an example of everything wrong in the world today. All their problems have to be someone else's fault. Not only are they rotten with corruption and using Christianity to cover it but they also aren't man enough to accept the punishment after getting caught.

vCash
    They have not forgotten. By their way of looking at life, they were not wrong to do what they did. Just like it is unfathomable to them that they have done anything wrong now. It's their DNA to have a total lack of self-awareness regarding their actions.

Count me as one who has not forgotten what they did to us. A bunch of refuted major allegations to tag us on one major and 8 scholarship losses. Our pathetic dragging it out and Jackie being consumed by it gave us three straight losing seasons before Croom, a wrecked program for Croom to rebuild and a Conference USA (barely) roster of offensive talent when Dan got here. Arguably, QB and WR positions were worse than that.

Roughly eight years of shit football. Jackie's lawsuit has been held in check for what, 15 years now? We owe them the same, but as it has been said before - they did this to themselves. They called down the thunder, not us. They played with the big boys and pissed on the table in front of them, not us. They can point at us now but it equates to a three year-old blaming the dog for making a mess.

Absolutely Pathetic.

vCash
    Jackie may have done some wrong but not ever proven to near the extent that has been released in the NOA's. Also we were not driving the allegations as were xena and her lover ncaa boy. tsun has noone to blame this on other than the group in the mirror. It was their own ego that drove all of this as anyone with half a brain could see the rampant cheating that brought in the '13 class and the others that followed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    What they did to Jackie is what they think MSU did to them now. UM is an example of everything wrong in the world today. All their problems have to be someone else's fault. Not only are they rotten with corruption and using Christianity to cover it but they also aren't man enough to accept the punishment after getting caught.

100% this.

They think because they did it, we must have done the same.

99% of them are as idiotic as their most recent former coach. It's why they loved him so much.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I fully expect them to try to do it again to us once the dust finally settles if they ever stop getting caught cheating.

I guess we're already seeing that to an extent with the frivolous lawsuits and only leaking MSU football players names out of the 40 that were interviewed.

The biggest thing is MSU needs to be ready to battle it. Not having LT as AD will help out immensely as well as a coach that the NCAA wants to scalp.
    The biggest thing will be that the NCAA will pay absolutely ZERO attention to any complaint or allegation brought by OM against anyone for the next decade. They have shown their cards and proven again and again that they are full of shit.

And when they are playing in the SunBelt Conference after their DP ends, who cares if their rival Troy is cheating to beat them out for recruits.**

Banned
    vCash
    What is it like five of their last six head coaches have left after being spanked by State.
    Brewer
    Tuberville
    Orgeron
    Nutt
    Freeze

I think Cut is the only one that left after not having lost to MSU.