Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Elitedwg Conspiracy" has changed. Merkin goes next level

vCash

"Elitedwg Conspiracy" has changed. Merkin goes next level

All of this Miss State conspired against OM. Its now collusion according to Merckin

http://www.scout.com/college/ole-mis...on-in-response
    Last edited by Random Poster; 07-23-2017 at 09:58 AM.

vCash
    Bless their heart.

Banned
    vCash
    That's it. That's what they're hooping about? Yawn.

vCash

All that RR is going to prove is that Bjork and Freeze have been lying to the OM fanbase for years.
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 07-22-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Proof positive anybody can claim anything in a lawsuit.

I could file a lawsuit claiming my neighbor's batting cage is blocking Santa Claus's flight path to my roof.

vCash
    Their response is a hilarious piece of shit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    Proof positive anybody can claim anything in a lawsuit.

I could file a lawsuit claiming my neighbor's batting cage is blocking Santa Claus's flight path to my roof.
    Larry the cable guy said he was suing Hustler for giving him carpal tunnel.

vCash
    These idiots must be beginning to realize just how 17ed they are. This is not worth the paper it's written on.

vCash
    When your school is about to have the MOAB dropped on them, you resort to shit like that to try and deflect and delay. Sadly they wasted 399 pages of space on a hard drive because RR and TCUN are very desparate at this time. When you, your boosters and past/present coaching staff are facing charges related to providing prostitutes to minors, you will file anything in a court of law to delay the inevitable.

**** THOSE SHITBIRDS !!!

vCash
    So many things I'd like to say about that, but I'll limit my comments to one thing at this time. I wish they would have to tell the court who 'illegally hacked' Tunsil's cell phone and what was Tunsil's relation at the time to that person. Just for the hell of it... hahaha they've been necessarily keeping that person's name silent, but they try to use that person against all parties in this response. Bunch of tittybabies. 389 pages of bullshit to muddy everything up, and try to keep all their 'John Does' from being found out and hopes of mitigating their sentencing for 150 years... They must think they will out lawyer the NCAA, MSU, Yahoo Sports and Kobe... Bunch of tittybabies they are..

Guess that was more than I intended, basically just that they are a bunch of panty wastes...

Oh yea, and Rebel Rags? Holy shit what a shitbird sounding a name as I've ever heard. Reminds me of some shitbird cheer I heard once, something like toddy bim bim flim flim bam, who am I, damnit....

I may read more than the first couple paragraphs of that article later, but I'm watching UFC Fight Night...
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 07-22-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Banned
    vCash
    It's basically 300 pages of Oliver Stone's "JFK."

Archimedes
    vCash
    Those fuc🖕🖕🖕🖕 are still trying to say the tunsil payments were from the "opportunity fund" and the sec approved them.

First thing we need to do is foia any emails from ole miss to the sec about the opportunity fund.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsRelentless View Post
    Those fuc�������� are still trying to say the tunsil payments were from the "opportunity fund" and the sec approved them.

I heard one say that just the other night. Idiots.

I don't know all the legal procedures to get it thrown out, but this lawsuit is waste of time and money on everyone's part.

vCash
    At what if any point in time did Steve mention Rebel Rags in a tweet, post, or podcast? Kobe and Leo never publicly said that Rebel Rags was a booster listed in the NOA. Further, what idiot up there thought that suing an NCAA employee before going to the COI was a good idea? Somebody within the university outed two student athletes. They're lucky Kobe and Leo haven't already sued them for that.

This lawsuit is the equivalent of a bank robber suing the bank he robbed because they had security cameras that caught them in the act. The stupidity is absolutely mind-blowing.
    Last edited by Negative Waves; 07-22-2017 at 09:11 PM.

vCash
    I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for OM fans and graduates to be associated with something like this.

In all seriousness, stuff like this devalues a diploma from that institution.

Just embarrassing.

vCash
    This is a sign of over inflated opinion of one's self worth

vCash
    They've strayed a little off path here... lmao.

vCash
    The question in my mind is What's the angle, what's the end game here. Is this just open ended bullshit harassment?

vCash
    I think the angle is to get depositions from Leo & Kobe. I think they hope this helps their NCAA case.

I think winning lawsuit is not on their agenda.

I hope they are countersued and find that this lawsuit tactic wasn't worth it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I think the angle is to get depositions from Leo & Kobe. I think they hope this helps their NCAA case.

I think winning lawsuit is not on their agenda.

I hope they are countersued and find that this lawsuit tactic wasn't worth it.
    Yeah. RR can't get anything from Leo and Kobe. They're trying to discredit the NCAA.