Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yancy says Rebel Rags has named the John Does

vCash
    Hey RR and TSUN... GFY and then GTH!

vCash
    This is absolutely hilarious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    It was my understanding that this Merkel guy was a good attorney so he can't be serious about this drivel he's filing. He's got to be doing it just for the money.
    The funny thing is that you know all the Ole Miss administration is watching this bullshit lawsuit closely and then Nutt and his lawyer slip in and in a couple of weeks take down their coach. Stupid ****ing shitbirds.

It illustrates just how weak Merkel is....take him out of Mississippi or a friendly venue and you will see he is just another sue happy plaintiff attorney....If people want to know why Mississippi is behind the rest of the country economically....look no further than to Charles Merkel and all those like him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    According to someone on 24/7, the John Does in the law suit are Steve, Dan, Pat Forde, and an unnamed NCAA employee. Claims they've been colluding to bring down OM and RR since 2015.

This somehow became more hilarious.

Please tell me this is a Saturday night joke.

Are we in the Twilight Zone?

vCash
    IMG_0036.jpgI saw this on the internet, does that make it true? If so, wow..
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Can't be true. If it is then that collusion charge just took a flying 17 at a rolling doughnut.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    According to someone on 24/7, the John Does in the law suit are Steve, Dan, Pat Forde, and an unnamed NCAA employee. Claims they've been colluding to bring down OM and RR since 2015.

This somehow became more hilarious.
    Unbelievable, that this group is more concerned with who exposed them as cheaters and liars than they are with their own coaches, boosters and administration, who actually did the cheating and lying. Just unbelievable.

vCash
    Uh, om ain't a plaintiff.

So Merkles legal argument is dan, forde, rosebowl, Miller, Kobe, Leo, and an NCAA staffer all conspired to form an unthruthful story to damage rebel rags????? Seriously????? That's what he has to show for this to have merit. Gtfo. RR ain't that important bruh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Not sure what angle they are going for with that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Can't be true. If it is then that collusion charge just took a flying 17 at a rolling doughnut.
    I'm not sure they know what collusion means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm not sure they know what collusion means.
    Maybe they read it in the national political headlines, and said hey if they can use for whatever then let's try it too. You know it seems everyone is colluding with everyone nowadays, but nothing gets solved. That's just what the rebs would like to see happen to them. Nothing. But so far they've lost a bunch of coaches, sacrificed monies and future signees, lost commits and now they're scared shitless of what drops next.***
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    So Merkles legal argument is dan, forde, rosebowl, Miller, Kobe, Leo, and an NCAA staffer all conspired to form an unthruthful story to damage rebel rags????? Seriously????? That's what he has to show for this to have merit. Gtfo. RR ain't that important bruh.
    Has RR's left Oxford ever? They think that p.o.s. wannabe Finish Line is Nike Headquarters or something

vCash
    Merkel seems pretty sure that Leo, Kobe, and Tunsil's stepdad having similar stories of free Rebel Rags merchandise is evidence of collusion.

I bet if he put on his best thinking cap he could come up with another, much more plausible reason those three report similar stories.

vCash
    Hahahahahahahahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Merkel seems pretty sure that Leo, Kobe, and Tunsil's stepdad having similar stories of free Rebel Rags merchandise is evidence of collusion.

I bet if he put on his best thinking cap he could come up with another, much more plausible reason those three report similar stories.
    Either RR got pissed that Leo gave all his free shit away or he's the one in collusion, with Umiss, on filing this behemoth of a frivolous response and lawsuit. Muddying the fishing waters or something like that is at best what they are doing to themselves. I really doubt if he named the entire world as John Does he would scare anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Not sure what angle they are going for with that?
    Probably realizes he'll make a lot of money off it.

vCash
    Get in line RR, they'll hear yours right after Jackie's
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    I got through only a couple of pages, and this guy is trying to say MSU is involved 'bc in all likelihood MSU is paying his legal fees"

The NCAA is paying the legal fees for both LL and KJ (Fact)

vCash
    There are very many assumptions being made I noticed in the article and first couple of pages in the response. Almost like they have a story, but they can't prove it so they'd like the court to try to prove it for them.

vCash
    Um, suing two members of the press...neither of which can be compelled to divulge their sources, kind of a nonstarter.