Thread: I think Freezs was as close to a "cult" leader as I've ever witnessed

vCash

Angry I think Freezs was as close to a "cult" leader as I've ever witnessed

He has performed and lied to such of a degree, its really scary how many people who really were mesmerized by him. This guy fooled ministers, his bosses, close friends and alums. Some one like Freeze is a dangerous person to be around. This guy fooled people we put our faith in. After watching how this has played out I sorta understand why so many OM fans worshipped this fraud. He was that good at being the worst type of person there is in my opinion. I can't imagine what his poor family is going through. I never fell for the Freeze mystic, mainly because I had a class with him at NWCC and saw him cheat on every test that was given in that class. I could say that under oath. I know its a college class and I'm sure many students cheat at one time or another. Freeze cheated every time on a test. I hope his family will be re-acclimated to life and get all the help they need.

vCash
    Freeze is the anti-Christ***

vCash
    This is why I have no pity on him. He alone is responsible for his actions and he played that fanbase for millions of dollars. He's been (trying to) fool people all his life.

vCash
    He probably got his playbook off Madden which is why his players were able to run plays so fast.***

Yeah, he's worse than Paterno because Paterno didn't mix in religion and dare people to threaten him.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***