Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
Here's my honest yet likely unpopular take on the situation:

- Their is zero chance he ever wears MSU's jersey.

- That being said, I don't know the kid but do know people that know him very well. My friend, due to the position he is in, asked AJ straight to his face what he got from OM & AJ told him 315K. That being said, my friend, who has absolutely no bias in this situation, due to being from another part of the country, says that AJ is a really good kid & basically made the point that what reasonable person would turn down $315 K to play college football? He said, if you go around Starkville HS & ask the teachers about AJ, they will tell you that he is a great kid.

That's what I have from an inside source. He declares that AJ is a great kid that was offered 315K to play college football & would've been dumb to not accept it.

Take that for what it's worth. I want to demonize AJ as well, but my source is a really good authority on this that I trust. Again, he has ZERO bias.
The only thing AJ will play is baseball when this mess is over. There is much to this story. Coach Mullen knows the story also.... He should never be allowed to play college D1 ball... His career should be over.... if the NCAA did there job correctly. Signing day 2016 at SHS was nasty. He tweeted tweets that where uncalled for and just plain dumb. Was even called into the office concerning the mess. For a young man to post that "the white girls at Om are more beautiful than at MSU" (paraphrased). I lost all respect for him.. and that post was mild compared to some others. He was at OM the weekend before signing day. So why doesn't the NCAA ask him about the parties...... FYI- He had never stepped foot on the campus at OM before..... If Dan takes him at MSU. I will have a long conversation with Mr. BB in compliance for sure....