Thread: What are the chances we get AJ Brown back?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I've heard through the grapevine he's asked to come play for us and Mullen told him don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    I hope this is true. People forget the shit he talked on twitter and in articles about State and State's coaches.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I hope this is true. People forget the shit he talked on twitter and in articles about State and State's coaches.
    Most in this thread haven't forgotten

vCash
    Yeah, this is why Shotgun's friend is wrong. This "good kid" acted like a jackass on twitter so no, he's not a good kid. He made the correct college choice. He's a perfect fit in oxford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    This "good kid" acted like a jackass on twitter so no, he's not a good kid.
    Surely your kidding. You're going to pass complete judgement on a high school kid for shooting his mouth off on social media? Unreal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Surely your kidding. You're going to pass complete judgement on a high school kid for shooting his mouth off on social media? Unreal.
    Some of us pick up on things much quicker than others.

vCash
    You should have been on the inside at SHS.... It was nasty and he had to be called into the office.....

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    You should have been on the inside at SHS.... It was nasty and he had to be called into the office.....
    Spill it no PM please so the few that want him here will quickly reverse that decision

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Spill it no PM please so the few that want him here will quickly reverse that decision
    The things he said about Coach Mullen, MSU, other Coaches and the children with in the high school.. It was bad... His actions caused a division in the student body at the school and caused many students to turn against him. What he said and his actions are not those that are except-able to fans, boosters, team mates, and coaches of MSU. We do not need the rift-raft of him nor his dad. He was called into the office and was told to stop with the downing of MSU and the others who had signed with MSU. I was under the impression that he was a good student -- now I wonder, since his name was not on the freshman honor roll.... just saying.....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-22-2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: It makes one go HUM?????

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    The things he said about Coach Mullen, MSU, other Coaches and the children with in the high school.. It was bad... His actions caused a division in the student body at the school and caused many students to turn against him. What he said and his actions are not those that are except-able to fans, boosters, team mates, and coaches of MSU. We do not need the rift-raft of him nor his dad. He was called into the office and was told to stop with the downing of MSU and the others who had signed with MSU. I was under the impression that he was a good student -- now I wonder, since his name was not on the freshman honor roll.... just saying.....

I've heard that about him too.