Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the chances we get AJ Brown back?

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

What are the chances we get AJ Brown back?

I'm saying we get
    Him back.

I have 0 inside information.

Banned
    vCash
    I will speak for ISID: **** that shitbird!

vCash

vCash
    Zero. Zero. Zero

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I will speak for ISID: **** that shitbird!
    AGREE

vCash
    There is a ZERO chance he ever plays for State.

vCash
    Several of the people on here will say no, but I would take him in a second.

The more pressing issue is this upcoming season and we need to go after this Oregon WR that was just dismissed. I know he has baggage, that's why he's available. Give me Hodges and this Oregon WR and all of the sudden, we can have a good year.

vCash
    Here's my honest yet likely unpopular take on the situation:

- Their is zero chance he ever wears MSU's jersey.

- That being said, I don't know the kid but do know people that know him very well. My friend, due to the position he is in, asked AJ straight to his face what he got from OM & AJ told him 315K. That being said, my friend, who has absolutely no bias in this situation, due to being from another part of the country, says that AJ is a really good kid & basically made the point that what reasonable person would turn down $315 K to play college football? He said, if you go around Starkville HS & ask the teachers about AJ, they will tell you that he is a great kid.

That's what I have from an inside source. He declares that AJ is a great kid that was offered 315K to play college football & would've been dumb to not accept it.

Take that for what it's worth. I want to demonize AJ as well, but my source is a really good authority on this that I trust. Again, he has ZERO bias.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-22-2017 at 12:04 PM.

Senior Member maroonwhitedawg3ddd's Avatar
    vCash
    17 him and the whorse he rode to Oxfart on!!

Banned
    vCash
    Nobody wants AJ

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

- That being said, I don't know the kid but do know people that know him very well. My friend, due to the position he is in, asked AJ straight to his face what he got from OM & AJ told him 315K. That being said, my friend, who has absolutely no bias in this situation, due to being from another part of the country, says that AJ is a really good kid & basically made the point that what reasonable person would turn down $315 K to play college football? He said, if you go around Starkville HS & ask the teachers about AJ, they will tell you that he is a great kid.

That's what I have from an inside source. He declares that AJ is a great kid that was offered 315K to play college football & would've been dumb to not accept it.

Take that for what it's worth. I want to demonize AJ as well, but my source is a really good authority on this that I trust. Again, he has ZERO bias.
    Well that "good kid" can play on any other team he wants to but it ain't gonna be MSU, **** that shitbird

vCash
    Don't want him

vCash
    as my Granny Lula Mae used to say "Piss on 'em"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Well that "good kid" can play on any other team he wants to but it ain't gonna be MSU, **** that shitbird
    I don't disagree with this.

vCash

The question is "What are the chances we want him back"? The answer

is NONE! Our coaches wouldn't go there. I think Mullen washed his hands of AJ and I'm thankful. **** AJ Brown. He made that bed, let the mf'er lie in it.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    is NONE! Our coaches wouldn't go there. I think Mullen washed his hands of AJ and I'm thankful. **** AJ Brown. He made that bed, let the mf'er lie in it.
    This ^^^^ I approve of 100%!!!!

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    There is a guy on Twitter saying his brother plays on OM team and was told that AJ, Shea and Little were all considering transfers if they get a second year bowl ban. Which is going to happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I hope, for his sake then, that he got it up front. I imagine most of that promised money has about dried up by now. If it hasn't it soon will. And 17 that shitbird!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Zero.....but it brings up an interesting question, has any player ever worn both a rebel uniform and a State uniform?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Seriously don't want him!