Thread: I want to give a big THANK YOU!

Banned
    vCash

I want to give a big THANK YOU!

To all of you guys such as C34, Random, Hack, Rosey, Flab, Behr, and others who kept on pursuing to uncover and deliver the truth after having your personal and professional lives invaded, torn down, and in some cases damaged!

I have to believe that you all have to feel no less than ecstatic for this vindication and the weight off of your chests to show what you all have been saying for 5 years is now public. This is only the beginning and again I feel for you guys that had to endure the hatred and torture and invasion of privacy by a bunch of crazed fans who hide behind their keyboard.

vCash

Absolutely and I'd also like to personally shake Houston Nutt's hand for taking a

stand against that self righteous, bible thumping SOB.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    I could probably never prove it, and it would've cost 100's of 1,000's of dollars, but I'm damn near certain that fatboy-slim got his book published with taco chico money in exchange for burning down State, myself, and an 18 year old kid who was on the verge of catching his big break. Also called my job, numerous other people and agencies in DC trying to get me fired.

Seeing the Blindside crumble will have to be vindication enough. Karma's a bitch. One down. One to go.

vCash
    C34 was certainly avenged yesterday. Good times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    stand against that self righteous, bible thumping SOB.

Same here. Nutt had his gun loaded and plenty of ammuntion to get him a bear, or could it bears?

vCash
    Second.

vCash
    Thanks, Bucky Dog.

vCash
    I'd like to get in on this too. While I was invested in MState athletics as much as I could afford, like many of you, you have given me personal vindication. My career wasn't effected or in any way close to being effected like some of you.

I had a personal grudge to be settled from back when they did everything they could think of to bring any of you guys, and anyone else associated with our university down. You guys have settled my personal grudge, and for that I thank you. You can't choose your family, but you can your friends. And some of my friends were effected. I've always bled maroon, and I always will just as my son did. I'm sorry for the damage they did to some of you guys. But thank you for enduring.
    Last edited by JoseBrown; 07-21-2017 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Typo and gthom
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Thanks, Bucky Dog.
    Does this mean we can see a return of the FlabLoser Attendence calculator? I've missed those.

vCash
    It has been glorious so far.

And there is more to come...

vCash
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    C34 was certainly avenged yesterday. Good times
    I'm not sure I could ever imagine some of the stuff some on here have had to endure during all of this (like C34). As has been said, it's far from over but vindication would be the proper term at this point.

Well deserved and well earned!

vCash
    Here here

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Thanks, Bucky Dog.
    Flab, I don't know the whole story but just the speculation sounds like you got hit very hard. Love you brother and look forward to you coming back. We all hope all is right again for you and your family. If you need anything you let us know!!