Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Godfrey is now putting out there that the hookers were definitely only for Freeze.

vCash

So Godfrey is now putting out there that the hookers were definitely only for Freeze.

Saying that he used them only when he wasn't in Oxford. I knew that would be the Network's spin. Always blame someone that isn't at the UM. Freeze's schedule during the season is so set that it would be fairly easy to see if he was buying hookers in a town and not actually being there. It is proven time and again that the Network will throw out blatant lies to cover for them through these so called "journalists".

vCash
    If this isn't true, maybe freeze will pull a "nutt" and sue om for putting out false info.

vCash
    That's the only play they have. I guess it COULD be possible. Unlikely, but possible.

Banned
    vCash
    Actually, I believe that. Why would Freeze personally set up a hooker for a recruit. The man ain't that stupid. He'd have delegated a lesser coach to make contact for a recruit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Actually, I believe that. Why would Freeze personally set up a hooker for a recruit. The man ain't that stupid. He'd have delegated a lesser coach to make contact for a recruit.
    I hope the media gets phone records of every staff member

vCash
    Maybe he called for himself but has a frequent buyer discount from all the hookers for recruits? Kind of like buy 10 and get 1 free.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I hope the media gets phone records of every staff member
    That number shows up on another coach's phone and this whole spin blows up in their faces.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    That number shows up on another coach's phone and this whole spin blows up in their faces.
    Glad deadspin is on it. They'll dig

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post

This much is true.

vCash
    Freeze used his own phone because he couldn't ask anyone to call hookers for himself. I'm sure lots of guys call hookers, but most of them probably aren't publicly spouting off bible versus every 30-seconds.

None of this changes what's been happening in Oxford on their big recruiting weekends for years.

Story: Cruit, at the end of the night, walks to the front door of an apartment. Host opens door for him, he walks in. Door closes behind him. They left him there. Walks in to the living room and there are multiple females waiting and ready.

vCash
    He called hookers from a school phone. He's pretty stupid.

vCash
    They have to. More NCAA allegations are a death blow

vCash
    Don't forget, if he was soliciting sec across state lines, especially for minors, it's a federal 20 year sentence. They're going to do what they can to avoid that. Freeze wants to avoid that. The school wants to avoid that. Both parties have a vested interest in this being "for High's personal use."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Don't forget, if he was soliciting sec across state lines, especially for minors, it's a federal 20 year sentence. They're going to do what they can to avoid that. Freeze wants to avoid that. The school wants to avoid that. Both parties have a vested interest in this being "for High's personal use."
    This^^^^^

This would absolutely and totally destroy the university. The fallout from something of this magnitude would turn them into a glorified Milsaps. They are not Penn State. They would never recover.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    This^^^^^

This would absolutely and totally destroy the university. The fallout from something of this magnitude would turn them into a glorified Milsaps. They are not Penn State. They would never recover.
    Being a MSU fan, I am not sure what this level of happiness would be like.

vCash
    Didn't you say they weren't stupid enough to use burner phones???

vCash
    Who in the hell would actually believe this?

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Just another reason not to support HeadtoHead radio. They have him as their first guest to set the narrative for the day. Is SuperTalk owned by rebel investors?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Just another reason not to support HeadtoHead radio. They have him as their first guest to set the narrative for the day. Is SuperTalk owned by rebel investors?
    And I am sure Matt is going along with now that Freeze is out, the NCAA will just accept what UM finally self imposed.

vCash
    So if it is found out they were procured for recruits, does it make a difference legally whether the prospect is 18 or 17 yrs old?