Hugh's favorite response when asked about the cheating program he runs. I guess a lot of us now know...or at least know the lengths he's willing to go to get a recruit, and ultimately win.

But the biggest losers in all of this are his family and those that really do try to live with a faith in and a fear of the Lord. I don't know the man or what is really in his heart but I do know that Christianity took a hit today. Every one has issues and chasing tail is the downfall of so many...but a lot of folks will point to this situation as what is wrong with religious beliefs in general...and what will be the response to that?

Last week he stood up and preached on admitting mistakes and being accountable...and whether this latest transgression was for his own benefit or for recruiting purposes, he failed to take responsibility or be accountable for those actions...mainly because they hadn't been brought in to the light of day.

I am now beginning to wonder if there is an even newer definition of integrity: make mistakes, admit and take responsibility only once it's made public, never practice what is preached