Thread: I'll Say This Now

vCash

I'll Say This Now

If mullen can't out coach Fat Luke, I will lead the fire Mullen parade.

And I love the job Dan has done here
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

Leave it to you to put it that way. Nice work ........I won't say it,.......but I should.

Banned
    vCash
    I'll go further and say that with this +the NCAA going in dry, if we don't win four or five in a row, there is a problem.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    The timing of everything was a perfect storm. 1st weak NOA trumped by draft night and Freeze disappearing. Then came the 2nd NOA that was directed at Freeze right after he went on a propaganda calling streak to spin it to Nutt some more. Then their response that backed Freeze 110% after not contesting everything not Freeze related and the video by the UM administration. Then Nutts lawsuit right before media days. Freeze once again plays the whipped kid begging for understanding on the situation with the media.

So after all that, all the positioning by UM, the phone records show a distinct "pattern" and he resigns. Wow, now what does their response look like once the NCAA reviews those records and sees what is surely a head coach organizing hookers for recruits directly. NOA#3 later this week?

vCash
    Welp, I don't think this is over. Freeze's remaining phone records are coming out. There is sure to be a lot more in there.

More hooker calls is just beating a dead horse.

I'm saying practically every recruiting shenanigan they had going could be uncovered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

Are you serious? What's the point of this? Out of LF to say the least. He's out coached him in the past. He "out coached" him last year. Come on man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    Are you serious? What's the point of this? Out of LF to say the least. He's out coached him in the past. He "out coached" him last year. Come on man!
    Luke wasn't the head coach last year.

If Mullen loses a game to that souped up cheerleader, I will be pissed
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times