Thread: Channel your best Yancy...

vCash

Channel your best Yancy...

Please, explain how this is good news for Ole Miss and how this will backfire on State.

vCash
    I'm hearing that the NCAA is reall happy with how we handled the Freeze situation. I believe they will accept our self imposed sanctions now that the man they were after is gone.

On another note, I'm hearing there are some nervous coaches down in Starkville. Phone records and emails on top of Leo's testimony. NCAA already asking questions.

No SEC school is safe now after what Steve has done. At least the worst is behind us now.

LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    I'm hearing that the NCAA is reall happy with how we handled the Freeze situation. I believe they will accept our self imposed sanctions now that the man they were after is gone.

On another note, I'm hearing there are some nervous coaches down in Starkville. Phone records and emails on top of Leo's testimony. NCAA already asking questions.

No SEC school is safe now after what Steve has done. At least the worst is behind us now.

You could write for the spirit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    You could write for the spirit.
    Not sure if compliment or not lol
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Welk tho deterfty voep qwxc

Sorry hard to type one handed. The Rupaul special on LOGO wasn't quite over.

vCash

Man, that's pretty good there mstatefan91. =D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

Nice!

vCash
    Are you an alias for Fancy Yancy?

vCash

Take Friday off Yancy .
    Just copy and paste this.
    Have a great weekend .

vCash
    Mike Golic on the radio this morning, This could be a good thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

This, but more likely a shower scene in the season 2 premier of Last Chance U. We know what he likes.

vCash

Easy winner.

vCash
    Link fail
    Last edited by Schultzy; 07-21-2017 at 06:39 AM.

vCash

Holy shit. That is literally spot on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Holy shit. That is literally spot on
    I wanted to have their response here before they had it... and we did.

Complete and utter BS. It's hilarious 91 nailed their response before they had it up.

vCash
    The NCAA will be forced to move back into oxford..... No choice or UL will have their heads..... NOA #3 is coming......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I wanted to have their response here before they had it... and we did.

Complete and utter BS. It's hilarious 91 nailed their response before they had it up.
    Well they get all of their other info from here. Why not get this too