Thread: Shoutout to MiMi- The real ED MVP.

vCash

Shoutout to MiMi- The real ED MVP.

Been calling this for months and no one would dare believe it, myself included.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    Been calling this for months and no one would dare believe it, myself included.
    Thank You!!!!! Don't mess with a mama...... for sure....

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Calling it for months?!?!?!? ED been on it for years. Not to downplay Mimi work

vCash
    Give random all the hell you want, but he is the man with good info

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Give random all the hell you want, but he is the man with good info
    Random and I have had this discussion -- now I want the phone number -- to see if it is the name I was given.

vCash
    Uh yeah... however if there is a teller machine somewhere that all recruits use for free, I will bow down to her and beg forgiveness. But ED have been talking about ladies of the night for 4+ years.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Random and I have had this discussion -- now I want the phone number -- to see if it is the name I was given.
    What's your thoughts on Natt Luke being interim HC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Calling it for months?!?!?!? ED been on it for years. Not to downplay Mimi work
    Mimi's been kick y'alls ass

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Uh yeah... however if there is a teller machine somewhere that all recruits use for free, I will bow down to her and beg forgiveness. But ED have been talking about ladies of the night for 4+ years.
    The ATM machine has been moved.... the people in the right places have all the information on the machine and the bank.... Let this mess continue to play out.... FYI-- I have the name of a madam... Now waiting to see if the name matches.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Started with the Chris Jones class. Remember everyone freaking out about him going to Ole Miss even though he was committed to State? Kept trying to calm everyone down, but nobody would listen. Then he came to State and everyone forgot about it. Everyone knew what was going on, but nobody could say anything.

Now, everybody knows.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Started with the Chris Jones class. Remember everyone freaking out about him going to Ole Miss even though he was committed to State? Kept trying to calm everyone down, but nobody would listen. Then he came to State and everyone forgot about it. Everyone knew what was going on, but nobody could say anything.

Now, everybody knows.
    Is that why Freeze claims that he still talked to Jones when he was at MSU? Or was that BS just to make MSU people mad?

Banned
    vCash

Now, everybody knows.
    He fell in love with a hooker???

vCash

Now, everybody knows.
    I remember well. Chris Jones is the reason I don't follow recruiting anymore.