Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts On OM Press Conference

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Yup I am agreeing here. Kiffen is gonna take the job making it the second one he's taken knowing he is walking into serious NCAA penalties lurking. He will bring his dickhead brother with him.
    That would be perfect, give the NCAA another reason to ratchet things up a notch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DovaDawg View Post
    Freeze is trying to making up for the cluster he caused. He was personally arranging hookers for recruits and when the phone records went in play, it was check mate. He is attempting to fall on his sword by saying it was him and giving up the remaining money. He is hoping to shield the school, but the NCAA will see right through it. This will be as close to the death penalty as they can get.
    This

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I wanna know when players start to transfer. If they don't go 2-10 or worse, I'll be shocked.
    I have laid wayyyyy too much money on the Under 5.5 wins for TSUN. Thanks EliteDawgs for letting me know before the Juice went up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundtheRock View Post
    Bjork said that Matt Luke will be the interim for the season.
    Didn't Luke get named in the NOA?????