Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transfers from TSUN

vCash

Transfers from TSUN

Inevitably, TSUN will lose many players after the NCAA allows them to transfer without sitting.

Does this interest us at all?

vCash
    Nope. Screw em.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I would take a couple that would improve our team, only if they didn't 17 us like that kid that threw our hat on the ground at his commitment ceremony.

vCash
    An interim coach now likely puts brother Patterson perhaps looking for another job. Please let them lose shea leave too.

vCash
    How bad do all those kids that said they believed Freeze feel now? There's a couple in particular but there's a lot of them that spoke publicly should feel awful.

They should sue Freeze. He cost them their career by lying to them. If he lied to media members, he lied to the players too. They are the ones who get hit here. Kids got taken advantage of and now they are stuck.

vCash
    There are a few players on that roster, especially at WR, that would turn us into contenders immediately. But could also be locker room cancers.

vCash
    I'd love Metcalf, Benito Jones, and AJ Brown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostondawg View Post
    Inevitably, TSUN will lose many players after the NCAA allows them to transfer without sitting.

Does this interest us at all?
    We should be interested in any OL that improve our team, whether they start or provide quality depth. It's that simple.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    I would take Little and some of those WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I'd love Metcalf, Benito Jones, and AJ Brown.
    I would too, but 0% on metcalf

vCash
    Didn't want one of them in recruiting. Wouldn't take him now. Y'all can figure out which one

vCash
    They didn't want us when they chose TCUN amidst their ongoing ncaa cheating ways, so why should we take them now that they get a chance to transfer. Let'm go down with the mutha17n ship while reward OUR players that chose to wear the maroon-n-white from day 1.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    How bad do all those kids that said they believed Freeze feel now? There's a couple in particular but there's a lot of them that spoke publicly should feel awful.

They should sue Freeze. He cost them their career by lying to them. If he lied to media members, he lied to the players too. They are the ones who get hit here. Kids got taken advantage of and now they are stuck.
    That's why he lied to media members. He had already lied to recruits. Needed unbiased info to back him up. And they did. And they did.... shitbirds...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    You couldn't trust any of them esp after the LL allegations they have all been fed. I'm good with our team as is.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    For what it's worth: there may be some TSUN players ending up here in the coming weeks. We absolutely have to trust Dan on this. And if they do end up in Maroon and White, we need to support them like any other bulldog. In Mullen we trust.

vCash
    I bet someone's missing Starkville right about now...

vCash
    Not AJ for any reason nor his daddy....

vCash
    We should only take guys who have demonstrated real character and work ethic. We don't need anyone tainted by that program and its culture, no matter what our positions of need are.

vCash
    I would take anyone who could help our team win, provided they aren't reprehensible people or locker room cancers. What did Jesus say ... "too bad prodigal son, you had your chance and you blew it so get the F away forever" ? Nope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    An interim coach now likely puts brother Patterson perhaps looking for another job. Please let them lose shea leave too.
    I think Shea leaving is probably inevitable. Like the rest of his teammates, they're waiting to see how bad the sanctions are.