Thread: The Juice Is Loose!

vCash

The Juice Is Loose!

OJ just got parole.

If ESPN wants to up those College Gameday ratings, I advise signing he juice up immediately.*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    OJ just got parole.

If ESPN wants to up those College Gameday ratings, I advise signing he juice up immediately.*
    Couldn't do games in the winter. Lost his gloves.

vCash
    That's a shame. Mfer doesn't deserve parole

vCash
    Hot take I'm sure this board will strongly disagree with. OJ deserved parole for this charge. Now that sumbitch deserved the death penalty for the double murder but this wasn't for that. His not guilty verdict is on those 12 pos jurors. For this robbery charge, parole was warranted. The law is the law and cannot be vindictive. Slippery slope.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Hot take I'm sure this board will strongly disagree with. OJ deserved parole for this charge. Now that sumbitch deserved the death penalty for the double murder but this wasn't for that. His not guilty verdict is on those 12 pos jurors. For this robbery charge, parole was warranted. The law is the law and cannot be vindictive. Slippery slope.
    But he didn't show remorse for what he had done, that's the part that bothered me. He still attempted to justify what he had done.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    But, it did give us this classic of modern culture-

vCash
    Maybe he will start ****ing Kris Jenner and he and those money hungry no talent whores the Kardashians can get a reality show together . First episode: DNA test to prove the oldest one is his..

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    Al Capone was indicted on tax evasion, but never got out of prison. They also sent him to Alcatraz. Think that was common practice for most tax evaders ?

Bottom line is that anyone that is capable of committing a crime like OJ committed (the murders not the robbery) is a danger to society, and not fit to live among the people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    Al Capone was indicted on tax evasion, but never got out of prison. They also sent him to Alcatraz. Think that was common practice for most tax evaders ?

Bottom line is that anyone that is capable of committing a crime like OJ committed (the murders not the robbery) is a danger to society, and not fit to live among the people.
    I think he got out after three years but had a serious case of VD and lost his mind. He was never mentally functional after.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think he got out after three years but had a serious case of VD and lost his mind. He was never mentally functional after.
    Yes he did get out of prison like Jack Lambert said. He was also sentenced within the tax evasion guidelines and and was given compassionate release to die within guidelines.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Maybe he will start ****ing Kris Jenner and he and those money hungry no talent whores the Kardashians can get a reality show together . First episode: DNA test to prove the oldest one is his..

vCash
    The tape of Mark Furman using the "N" word is what primarily got him off the hook at the criminal trial . The jurors seemed to think Furman had set OJ up due to his racist views. If they would have had the picture of OJ wearing the Bruno Magli shoes at the first trial as they had in the civil trial, it maybe would have made a difference. but probably not. I think those jurors already had their mind made up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    But he didn't show remorse for what he had done, that's the part that bothered me. He still attempted to justify what he had done.
    Do you mean for the "robbery"? That was damn near a victimless crime. A bunch of sleazeballs dealing with sleazeballs and things got sleazy.

If you mean the murder than I totally agree but again, that's on the 12 pos jurors that let that pos walk.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Do you mean for the "robbery"? That was damn near a victimless crime. A bunch of sleazeballs dealing with sleazeballs and things got sleazy.

If you mean the murder than I totally agree but again, that's on the 12 pos jurors that let that pos walk.
    I'm speaking of the robbery. And while it may be nearly a victimless crime, the board's own guidelines still say that remorse shown for the crime is a major thing. Brandishing a weapon as a use of force as he did is a serious crime in most cases. It's also a guide into mentally how has OJ changed. If he is still justifying his actions, did he actually learn anything?
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    The prison time he got for the robbery was the vindication & payback for getting off for the double murder.

vCash
    Hope he gets his dick caught in a salad shooter his first night out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    The tape of Mark Furman using the "N" word is what primarily got him off the hook at the criminal trial . The jurors seemed to think Furman had set OJ up due to his racist views. If they would have had the picture of OJ wearing the Bruno Magli shoes at the first trial as they had in the civil trial, it maybe would have made a difference. but probably not. I think those jurors already had their mind made up.
    I read something one time that one or two of the jurors were basically thinking the government was just trying to bring down a black man. I don't know if OJ even admitted it like a scene in Matlock if it would have mattered. They were there to acquit. I actually wonder if OJ's brain is so battered that he is just mentally screwed up.