Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT: Lead singer Chester Bennington for Linkin Park dead from suicide

vCash

OT: Lead singer Chester Bennington for Linkin Park dead from suicide

Looks like he hung himself. Hate when anyone is reduced to thinking that is the only way out. There's always another path. Leaves behInd six children.

vCash
    I agree. If it spousal problems just go get you some new poon. If it is financial go get an bankruptcy attorney. If it is spiritual go find another preacher. If it is medical just wait it out and problem solved.

vCash
    Oh goodness.....
    Chester Bennington
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin...mmits-suicide/

"Chester was very close with Chris Cornell, who himself committed suicide by hanging in May. Today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. Chester wrote an open letter to Chris on the day of Chris' suicide."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Oh goodness.....
    Chester Bennington
    http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin...mmits-suicide/

"[FONT="]Chester was very close with [/FONT]Chris Cornell[FONT="], who [/FONT]himself committed suicide[FONT="] by hanging in May. Today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. Chester wrote [/FONT]an open letter to Chris on the day of Chris' suicide."
    We need some betting if OJ get paroled or not. That would be guarantee money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I agree. If it spousal problems just go get you some new poon. If it is financial go get an bankruptcy attorney. If it is spiritual go find another preacher. If it is medical just wait it out and problem solved.
    It's not that easy.... So many people in America have mental problems that are undiagnosed. And don't realize how serious it is till they come close.. or go too far. Sadly, so many people still don't get the right kind of attention.

I've learned that more so being around Military people over the past few years... Sadly some of the strongest people I have heard about.. who have helped so many other solderies overcome amazing feats... feel in the deep despairs for a short time and took their own lives.

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    It's not that easy.... So many people in America have mental problems that are undiagnosed. And don't realize how serious it is till they come close.. or go too far. Sadly, so many people still don't get the right kind of attention.

I've learned that more so being around Military people over the past few years... Sadly some of the strongest people I have heard about.. who have helped so many other solderies overcome amazing feats... feel in the deep despairs for a short time and took their own lives.
    Agreed. And sometimes people don't want to be a burden on others. Depression comes in all sorts of ways. It's not always crying and wanting to talk to someone. Some who suffer from depression are really good at hiding it. They'll put on a mask and act like everything is fine. I've personally seen depression just change a person completely. A lot of people don't go for help with depression because there may be another factor. There isn't a tried and true method to dealing with depression because it takes on so many forms and has so many different reasons. A lot of times, depression is accompanied by other mental or even physical things. The feedback loop could go on for days, weeks, months, or even years. It's hard to stop depression once it is moving. So please, don't try to marginalize depression and reduce it to one or two simple solutions. And I know you weren't doing that, Scooba, but I was just building off of what you said.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Depression is one of the most insidious mental diseases that a person can fight. Please don't ever think/say 'well, just get over it'.....or, 'get involved in doing something for yourself'....Depression becomes like a deep, deep pit that some cannot dig their way out,,,,,
    Last edited by oldjoedawg; 07-20-2017 at 06:35 PM.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash

Linkin Park Lead man Chester Bennington Found Dead - Apparent Suicide

That is sad. Always liked Linkin Park.

vCash

Well I don't think Someone killing them self is a automatic ticket to hell because of what you just said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    Depression is one of the most insidious mental diseases that a person fight. Please don't ever think/say 'well, just get over it'.....or, 'get involved in doing something for yourself'....Depression becomes like a deep, deep pit that some cannot dig their way out,,,,,
    Truer words have never been spoken! Amen, brother!

vCash
    Depression is one of the most insidious mental diseases that a person fight. Please don't ever think/say 'well, just get over it'.....or, 'get involved in doing something for yourself'....Depression becomes like a deep, deep pit that some cannot dig their way out,,,,,
    Depression plus heroin is a deadly mix....see what it did to Kurt Cobain...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    Courtney Love plus heroin is a deadly mix....see what it did to Kurt Cobain...
    FIFY
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Well said, Joe.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do.
    Jeez...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Jeez...
    I'm surprised the thread made it this long before someone took it there. Most replies are very good and thoughtful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Jeez...
    He has a point if you think about it. It will affect your family and loved ones the rest of their lives.

In the frame of mind they are in, they don't see it like this.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    He has a point if you think about it. It will affect your family and loved ones the rest of their lives.

In the frame of mind they are in, they don't see it like this.
    Exactly. Take your own life it affects numerous people for the rest of theirs. May not see it at the time but it's exactly what happens.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy dawg View Post
    I'm surprised the thread made it this long before someone took it there. Most replies are very good and thoughtful.
    How about ask my reasoning for posting the post before saying it's not thought out. I don't give a **** if you think it's good or not. I'm not gonna tell you your opinion on it isn't good bc I don't know you or how you've been affected or not. Obtuse you are.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Same to you Beardo