Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So the Rebs have to release the booster names by today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    There is no stay. There was a motion for a stay which hasn't been ruled upon.

But count on OM to execute their own stay. They aren't doing anything with an open case out there even though they are under legal orders to release the info.
    Do you think the judge is waiting out the 7 day rule where he doesn't have to get involved with a ruling? Then OM will be in contempt again after 5:00 pm today..... I don't believe that they were given 7 Business days.... so 7th day is today....

vCash
    Daaaammmnnn look what Rosebowl filed in response to John Doe's motion for a stay:

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/201...-john-doe.html

Check out this part:

"Upon information and belief, the impartiality of Chancellor Dewayne Thoma s might be reasonably questioned since: 1) he is an alumnus of the University of Mississippi; 2) he is a donor to the University of Mississippi and its athletic program; and 3) he regularly attends athletic events held at the University of Mississippi."

vCash

SA's Names

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    The problem is why or how is said John Doe able to have his or her name redacted?? As another post said, they put themselves in this situation, involved in a public university investigation, so their name SHOULD be made public, no matter if they are just a lain ole John Doe, the head of a giant law firm, a CEO, a HOF athlete or the president of the USA. If one John Doe is granted the immunity and right to remain anonymous, then all the boosters will be granted that right. It shouldn't matter how important you are or think you are and state law should prevail.

And yes OM knows all the names and all of this delay and such is orchestrated. Still funny how the only names we know of in the entire NOA from coaches to SA to boosters, is Leo, Kobe and Miller. Pathetic!!

I hope for OM sake that they know who the employee is whom released Kobe and LL's name... FERPA investigation is looming..... lurking.....

Then OM will have more of the 3 D's: Denial, Deflection and Denigrate

vCash
    With all the stalling and deflecting won't it be an even bigger story when the names finally do come out? I suspect the national sports media may go ahead and run the story since there is so much intrigue into how far the boosters went to remain anonymous.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I hope for OM sake that they know who the employee is whom released Kobe and LL's name... FERPA investigation is looming..... lurking.....
    You are about half wacko, but that question HAS to be answered. It's a criminal violation committed either by Bjork, Freeze or a Football staff member
    Last edited by Spiderman; 07-20-2017 at 06:05 PM.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    You are about half wacko, but that question HAS the be answered. It's a criminal violation committed either by Bjork, Freeze or a Football staff member
    The assumption is that the OM Staff in some form leaked the names....

Evidently you have never worked in education..... You may be very surprised as to whom gave the names to RR and his attorney's. This is a federal offense and the university should loose their federal funding.... ACT Fraud, FERPA Law violations, IRS could come calling.... this mess just gets more entertaining.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Because your phone starts ringing off the hook from Pat Forde, Joe Schad, CBS, etc... and every creep on the internet tries to Facebook friend your wife. You have to explain the PR hit to your job & family. And google never forgets.

Either way, they're delaying the inevitable imo. However, if they find that the booster does have a right to privacy, I'll be on the phone with their lawyer pretty quickly. I decided way back when that I was going to watch the people that came after me burn to the ground. That's happening. Next on the list is the NCAA, but I've got to wait to see how this goes and of course, let them finish their ongoing work first.
    After reading your posts this morning, I'm struck by your statement about being exposed by the release of documents and your waiting for the impending burning down of the court of power up north. Led me to believe that you had close personal knowledge of that pocedure. There were details about how the release of information would affect an individual. I also think I remember occasional posts about things others have done to your reputation.

Not trying to be too nosy, but have you been victim to this type of situation? I've always read your posts and trusted your insight and interpretation...perhaps now I see why?

Again...not trying to be too personal, but there might be a place and time for that story to come out. That would make a very interesting read. Unless it's too fresh or personal.