Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never even mention that they ARE admittedly cheating...............

vCash
    People should be careful as to whom they follow....False Teachers and preachers..... seems there is both....

How could anyone corrupt a CHILD, yes the recruits are children, with money, prostitutes and parties with booze, underage drinking? ALL of which is Illegal Benefits.....

Anyone know if these type of parties fall under the "Social Hosting" Laws?

"Social Hosts refers to a person who hosts a party on a property that they control. Through Social Host liabilities laws adults can be held responsible for underage drinking no matter who furnishes the liquor."
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 07-20-2017 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Interesting.....

vCash
    Long story short, another State fan and myself had a discussion with a bear this morning. He stormed off saying it's all because one Mississippi State player lied.
    Can't face reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    Don't leave Vaught out of this conversation.

Yep with a Booster Network but just not the sophisticated one that O showed them how to implement.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Ole Miss fans, nobody hates you.
    I get what you're trying to do here but this is just false.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasyDawg View Post
    This is the thing that makes me the most upset as well. They consistently hide behind the Christian banner and parade God out in front to save them from there "persecution". God is a righteous and Just God. I am thankful that I do not get what I deserve when it comes to punishment, but God does not take slander and the use of his name for wicked purposes lightly. They are gonna mess around and tick off someone ALOT MORE POWERFUL THAN THE NCAA.
    Tell it brother!