Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never even mention that they ARE admittedly cheating...............

vCash

Never even mention that they ARE admittedly cheating...............

I truly can't believe these people!
    It's an ambush by the NCAA! WOW!

Vampire
    ladycici
    Ole Miss Legend
    Rating: 2.0/5 this site
    2758 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 10:07 AM
    Vampire
    I really look forward to your posts as they are logical and sensible. I live in the midst of this with close Ole Miss friends.
    This investigation is dragging on and on, but I am amazed at the resilience of the Ole Miss staff and administration.
    So many seem to want to see our downfall , and the hatred is astounding. I have seen that hatred backfire over and over in the years I have been an Ole Miss fan. I Like Freeze's attitude of play for YOUR team and your teammates not because you HATE the other guys...although there is plenty of ammunition.
    I rarely check the computer anymore, but I saw I had messages from March from Bulldogs. One made fun of my Pollyanna love for Ole Miss.'Used to that....no biggee. The other asked how I feel about the NCAA. I did not respond to either.
    But how do I feel about the NCAA? It is hard not to see this as a well-timed ambush by the NCAA, and rivals are dancing in devilish glee and constant speculations of our demise. The lies and innuendo about Hugh Freeze are vicious. He does not deserve this. However, Freeze serves a God who is greater that he is, and no doubt, Freeze will survive and prevail. I have never seen God fail to make things right.
    Tough times never last; tough people do! Billy Brewer.
    I look forward to your insights. Thanks for the heads up.

vCash
    Freeze and Brewer. Two most cheatingest coaches at tsun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Don't leave Vaught out of this conversation.

vCash
    Boy, I've seen them throwing around the word "hate" a lot lately.

Ole Miss fans, nobody hates you. Your way too irrelevant for that. Afterall, you did just go on a massive cheating escipade and have absolutely nothing to show for it.

What comes across as hate to you is really just everyone wanting you to stop cheating and stealing and for justice to be done on past sins.

No hate. Just stop cheating.

vCash
    The NCAA is the Boogie Man. I'm so tired of hearing that.

vCash
    I love reading Ladycici posts. One of the most clueless idiots to ever grace the internet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    I love reading Ladycici posts. One of the most clueless idiots to ever grace the internet.
    THAT'S HATEFUL!*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    I truly can't believe these people!
    It's an ambush by the NCAA! WOW!

Vampire
    ladycici
    Ole Miss Legend
    Rating: 2.0/5 this site
    2758 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Posted: Today 10:07 AM
    Vampire
    I really look forward to your posts as they are logical and sensible. I live in the midst of this with close Ole Miss friends.
    This investigation is dragging on and on, but I am amazed at the resilience of the Ole Miss staff and administration.
    So many seem to want to see our downfall , and the hatred is astounding. I have seen that hatred backfire over and over in the years I have been an Ole Miss fan. I Like Freeze's attitude of play for YOUR team and your teammates not because you HATE the other guys...although there is plenty of ammunition.
    I rarely check the computer anymore, but I saw I had messages from March from Bulldogs. One made fun of my Pollyanna love for Ole Miss.'Used to that....no biggee. The other asked how I feel about the NCAA. I did not respond to either.
    But how do I feel about the NCAA? It is hard not to see this as a well-timed ambush by the NCAA, and rivals are dancing in devilish glee and constant speculations of our demise. The lies and innuendo about Hugh Freeze are vicious. He does not deserve this. However, Freeze serves a God who is greater that he is, and no doubt, Freeze will survive and prevail. I have never seen God fail to make things right.
    Tough times never last; tough people do! Billy Brewer.
    I look forward to your insights. Thanks for the heads up.

She forgot to add "Old times there are not forgotten"

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Looks like Brewer is sharing the "Colonel's Secret Recipe" with Freeze.

vCash
    Well, I remember (very well) when the NCAA "made a statement" vs Bammer... and Er Body was spanking their collective monkeys....

My shits to give = 0
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Looks like Brewer is sharing the "Colonel's Secret Recipe" with Freeze.
    I've been disallowed from giving you props for your post.... I blame Donkeys.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    "Teach me, Obiwan."

vCash
    As a christian I am offended by these ole miss clowns constantly saying god will protect them or god will make things right. I wonder if any of them have thought maybe god is making things right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    As a christian I am offended by these ole miss clowns constantly saying god will protect them or god will make things right. I wonder if any of them have thought maybe god is making things right?
    This is the thing that makes me the most upset as well. They consistently hide behind the Christian banner and parade God out in front to save them from there "persecution". God is a righteous and Just God. I am thankful that I do not get what I deserve when it comes to punishment, but God does not take slander and the use of his name for wicked purposes lightly. They are gonna mess around and tick off someone ALOT MORE POWERFUL THAN THE NCAA.

vCash
    When he told Richie Brown that he feared for his soul if he went to MSU, that should have told you everything you need to know about him. Hate to break it to him but I doubt God cares who wins a football game. I definitely doubt God sent Kimdeechee to him so that he could guide him to jump out a hotel window and have fun at recruitapalooza.

Freeze is kind of like the TV preachers that say they are praying for the poor while going home to their 20,000 square foot houses and private jets. It is all talk with no backing it up. Charity is only truly real if you are doing it without proclaiming what you are doing. What Hugh does is PR work, not charity.

vCash
    Don't forget about Vaught.

vCash
    Amen brother Jack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    When he told Richie Brown that he feared for his soul if he went to MSU, that should have told you everything you need to know about him. Hate to break it to him but I doubt God cares who wins a football game. I definitely doubt God sent Kimdeechee to him so that he could guide him to jump out a hotel window and have fun at recruitapalooza.

Freeze is kind of like the TV preachers that say they are praying for the poor while going home to their 20,000 square foot houses and private jets. It is all talk with no backing it up. Charity is only truly real if you are doing it without proclaiming what you are doing. What Hugh does is PR work, not charity.
    Freeze reminds me more of the money-changers in the Temple. And we all know what Jesus did to the money-changers.

If anybody could photoshop Freeze, Vitter, and Bjork's face into this image, that would be awesome.

vCash
    More like "Hugh, I'm your father. Come to the dark side." "Already there dad."
    Death penalty or bust!!!***