Vampire
ladycici
Ole Miss Legend
Rating: 2.0/5 this site
2758 posts this site
Ignore this Member
Posted: Today 10:07 AM
Vampire
I really look forward to your posts as they are logical and sensible. I live in the midst of this with close Ole Miss friends.
This investigation is dragging on and on, but I am amazed at the resilience of the Ole Miss staff and administration.
So many seem to want to see our downfall , and the hatred is astounding. I have seen that hatred backfire over and over in the years I have been an Ole Miss fan. I Like Freeze's attitude of play for YOUR team and your teammates not because you HATE the other guys...although there is plenty of ammunition.
I rarely check the computer anymore, but I saw I had messages from March from Bulldogs. One made fun of my Pollyanna love for Ole Miss.'Used to that....no biggee. The other asked how I feel about the NCAA. I did not respond to either.
But how do I feel about the NCAA? It is hard not to see this as a well-timed ambush by the NCAA, and rivals are dancing in devilish glee and constant speculations of our demise. The lies and innuendo about Hugh Freeze are vicious. He does not deserve this. However, Freeze serves a God who is greater that he is, and no doubt, Freeze will survive and prevail. I have never seen God fail to make things right.
Tough times never last; tough people do! Billy Brewer.
I look forward to your insights. Thanks for the heads up.