Thread: Last Chance U

vCash

Last Chance U

Season 2 for Last Chance U comes out tomorrow. My favorite quote from Season 1 was in the first episode when the D-Line coach (Davern Williams) was talking to Ronald Ollie in a film review with all the D-Linemen. His tone was pretty calm.

"Ollie, you gotta get both hands on this guard now. You let him go. Can't let him go. Why? I don't understand this. He hadn't made a play on the zone yet. Yet! See what I'm sayin', you got to stop this. Crash the pocket. I see you doin' this all day, watchin' this tape. You just runnin' round here. This quarterback still got the ball and you doin' this. If I had somebody to put right there in your spot, I would. I ain't got no choice but to keep you there. So if we lose the ballgame, it's on you. If we get a guy that rush for 120-something yards on us, it's on you. Ain't on me."

Classic!

vCash
    My favorite Season One quote was from a pre-game prayer: "Lord, help us play this game viciously as it was intended to be played."

vCash
    Where do you watch this? Can't remember

vCash
    Pretty soon, EMCC will be recruiting from Ole Miss...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Where do you watch this? Can't remember
    Netflix

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Buddy Stevens is a trip. Wish he was more sympathetic to MSU, but still dude is a trip.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Buddy Stevens is a trip. Wish he was more sympathetic to MSU, but still dude is a trip.
    Buddy is sympathetic to Buddy. We did get 3 guys from Scooba last year though so I can't really complain.

vCash
    Just saw where the academic advisor on that show just took a job with the ""scouting"" company NSR as their academic advisor. LOL.....you can't make this stuff up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Just saw where the academic advisor on that show just took a job with the ""scouting"" company NSR as their academic advisor. LOL.....you can't make this stuff up.
    Yeah Brittany has moved on to bigger & better I spose. I also spose that Last Chance U exposure was the reason she probably got that job. Good for her.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUDawg99 View Post
    Yeah Brittany has moved on to bigger & better I spose. I also spose that Last Chance U exposure was the reason she probably got that job. Good for her.
    Trust me.. you can't really blame anyone for wanting to move on to bigger and better things than a 4 way stop (oh thats right they finally upgraded to Stoplights) a subway... a dead "downtown".
    Unless someone wants to spend their whole life around college athletes out at the crossroads or the pad. Which I bet I still know some people out there on any night.