Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long until they announce our opening game time?

vCash
    I've got to attend a wedding at 11:00 (I don't want to talk about it) three hours from Starkville so the best case for me is a 6:00 game so I can make it to kickoff. Next best case would be an early afternoon game so I can at least watch on tv. What probably happens is the wedding and game both start at 11:00 and I get to watch very little of the game. Between my headphones, cowbell, and pint of whiskey I doubt I get invited to any more weddings during football season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I wish they would pick the games they now is going to be in the evening for the black out. I guess it really doesn't matter, I am a maverick, I wear what I want.
    What a badass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I would rather it be a night game, even if it meant we were not going to be on TV.
    You're such a tool/reb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Looking over the SEC schedule for week 1 there are 3 games that have not been announced. The SEC network does not have any games scheduled on Saturday yet so we are waiting on them to announce their triple header. My guess how it shakes out:

Missouri St @ Missouri 11
    Charleston Southern @ Mississippi St 230-3 (whatever the 2nd game time is)
    Georgia Southern @ Auburn 6

Nailed it

vCash
    It should be illegal to have games before 5 PM in the South before October. It's way too damn hot for anyone, but especially kids and senior citizens.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22