Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do the OM twitter warriors "know" LL or anyone else lied?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If the school was not afforded some level of protection no way we let him talk to the NCAA in the off chance we had a booster give him money. We'd be slitting our own throat. And if Bracky thought he'd received so much as a stick of juicy fruit he would have already suspended him for a year.
    This is why I never understood why Saban wouldn't allow Scarbrough to testify under immunity, yet Gus Malzhan allowed Golson? Weird

vCash
    The only thing we can be sure of at this point is that no one on OM's side has had any good information at all the entire time. Why should we care what they're saying now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If the school was not afforded some level of protection no way we let him talk to the NCAA in the off chance we had a booster give him money. We'd be slitting our own throat. And if Bracky thought he'd received so much as a stick of juicy fruit he would have already suspended him for a year.
    Immunity or not, a student athlete can not refuse an interview. Coaches, staff, administration, and student athletes are required by NCAA procedure to talk to enforcement. All immunity is for us to make sure they get the all of the truth. But you can not refuse to talk or you will be suspended or show caused.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    This is why I never understood why Saban wouldn't allow Scarbrough to testify under immunity, yet Gus Malzhan allowed Golson? Weird
    Saban didn't and couldn't stop an interview and it is not up to a coach to allow an interview. The student athlete is required to comply to a request by enforcement. Not doing so automatically loses their eligibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Saban didn't and couldn't stop an interview and it is not up to a coach to allow an interview. The student athlete is required to comply to a request by enforcement. Not doing so automatically loses their eligibility.
    Did any of the Bo Scarbrough impermissible benefits from OM show up in either NOA?

vCash
    Did any of the Bo Scarbrough impermissible benefits from OM show up in either NOA?
    We wouldn't know since Ole Miss hasn't leaked any names but those of MSU players.

vCash
    One of the things they forget is that even the answer pointed out that "booster 10" denied knowing LL but phone records proved otherwise... also they are saying that LL didn't get any cash from the booster because the booster sent an email from his office and couldn't have been in timeframe that LL said....even though if he went the speed limit, he could have easily made it. Also, anybody can send an email from a phone, they could use a laptop with an air card, or a tablet with wireless service...or the most likely answer is an associate or admin could have sent the email from his desktop....my assistant always had my passwords to answer my emails

vCash
    The suspension was related to Clemson, is what has been reported. There was a lot of speculation and rumors with UNM initially and many received info that they were involved. But what is being reported is it involved Clemson booster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    The suspension was related to Clemson, is what has been reported. There was a lot of speculation and rumors with UNM initially and many received info that they were involved. But what is being reported is it involved Clemson booster
    WOW, I did not know that.

vCash
    I guess what amazes me is how certain they are. I mean, they all talk like it's a given and that everyone accepts it as fact. No hedging, no soft shoeing around- that's a fact jack kind of tone.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification!

vCash
    They say he lied because it is the best defense they can come up with and his testimony is damning if true at all. The facts are that it matters none at all is UM folks believe it, only that the NCAA believes what he said, and the NCAA believes him.

I figure his testimony is backed up by other evidence that they have and all will be revealed at some point, when the NCAA hammer falls.

Look toward October when the COI occurs and then to November when their world crumbles.