Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess the NCAA Penalties:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    By the matrix, maybe more than this, and the worst of all-banning cold chicken fingers and bow ties in the grove.
    Mandatory 200% price increase on all ascot purchases in Oxford.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    Mississippi would be anally raped by numerous construction tools w/out the use of lubricants, then skillfully and slowly filleted by the NCAA while being dipped in a large vat of sulfuric acid...then killed
    I suspect they will know at the time what penalties they want to apply and will adjust the number of violations to make it fit the matrix.

vCash
    DeviousDawg34 (who has done an excellent job at analysis in my opinion) posted this

DD34's sanction predictions: Edition III
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Here is a post I made in August...

Revised Ole Miss sanctions prediction: Maroon Friday Edition
    Hey Rebs, remember about a month ago when I made a prediction on your future sanctions? You all laughed and said "DD34 and the rest of the guys over on ED are delusional. 15 over 3 at the most and Freeze is fine". Well, if you don't remember it, even though I know you do, here is the original post below. Remember, this is only based on what is on the original NOA that you received in late January.

Originally Posted by DeviousDawg
    When you really look into the NOA and compare it to previous NCAA investigations, Ole Miss's self imposed sanctions are a joke. The actual sanctions should at least double the self imposed sanctions.

When looking through the NOA, it really breaks into 4 parts, the Tunsil stuff (allegations 1-4), the Kiffin stuff (allegations 5-7), the Walter Hughes stuff (allegation 8) and the ACT stuff (allegations 10-13). Allegation 9 was a BS level III violation involving recruiting videos. The fairest way to estimate OM's sanctions would be to treat each of the 4 parts as separate investigations and add the results from each.

Part 1: Tunsil

We can compare Tunsil's allegations to our own with Redmond. We gave Redmond a $2500 discount on a vehicle. We got 4 schollies over 2 years and 2 year probation, Mirando received a 1 year show cause. It should also be considered that we self reported all of this and cooperated fully with the NCAA who accepted our self imposed sanctions

Ole Miss is accused of giving Tunsil $7,495 worth of free car loans in allegation #1. Allegation #2 is really just an extension of #1, it says that after Tunsil was caught using free cars, he did it again, and Ole Miss failed to monitor whether he was continuing to do it. This isn't good for them because while #2 is only a level II violation, it will most certainly make #1 become an aggravated Level I violation. Allegation #3 is a booster giving Miller $800. #4 involves free lodging and stuff for Tunsil's family worth $2,253. So that's a total of $10,548 worth of inducements to Tunsil and fam as well as a failure to monitor.

When compared to our 4 schollies and 2 years of probation, OM's allegations 1-4 should be worth at least double but probably triple what we got for Redmond's stuff.

Conservative guess for allegations 1-4:

8-12 scholarships
    3 years probation
    1 year bowl ban

Part 2: Kiffin

These allegations aren't too serious. There were 2 level III allegations, one for talking to a recruit during spring evaluation period, one for letting a recruit stay at his house. There was also one level II allegation which involved Kiffin setting up lodging, transportation and meals for family friends of a recruit, the monetary total of the inducements was worth $1027.

Conservative guess for allegation 5-7:

1-2 scholarships
    possible 1 year show cause for Kiffin but most likely a suspension of some sort.

Part 3: Walter Hughes

This one could go so many different ways. There are 16 sub violations in the Level I allegation #8. All involve Walter Hughes and recruiting inducements. Three assistant coaches (Harris, Kiffin, and Matt Luke) and Hugh Freeze are listed in this allegation. All are said to have been contacted by Hughes while knowingly committing NCAA recruiting violations. So throw ignorance on OM's part of the window for this violation, which is never good.

The total monetary value for allegation #8 was $2,250. It involved 4 current coaches, 3 recruits and one booster. If we got 4 scholarships for $2,500 worth of inducements to Redmond, involving 1 coach, 1 recruit and 1 booster with exemplary cooperation on our part, then you would have to put the lowest amount of scholarships docked for this allegation at 4.

Conservative guess for allegation 8:

4-8 scholarships
    1-2 years probation
    2 year show cause for Maurice Harris

Part 4: ACT scandal

Let's compare this to ULL's case, they are actually very similar. ULL had 4 level I violations, so did OM. The first one for each schools was about fixing ACT scores. ULL's involved one coach and 6 recruits. OM's involved 3 coaches and 3 recruits, one of which is still on staff in Derrick Nix, who put the recruits families in contact with Saunders and the Crager(sp?) lady to receive free lodging, transportation and meals, similar to Mirando's case. The second allegations for both schools involved improper inducements to recruits. ULL's was worth $6,500 while OM's was worth $1650. The last 2 allegations for both schools involved coaches lying to the NCAA during investigations, just Saunders for ULL; Saunders and Vaughn for OM.

The NCAA stated that ULL received the lowest possible penalties for their violations(11 scholarships over 3 years and 2 years of probation) because the University was unaware of Saunders actions and acted swiftly to fire him and self report as well as cooperate fully with the NCAA. Well, Ole Miss can't really say the same because Nix is STILL ON STAFF. There's a reason Ole Miss is fighting Nix's involvement, but they aren't going to win it. All of this leads me to believe that, if ULL received the lowest possible penalties that OM would at least have to get 11 schollies for the ACT allegations.

Conservative guess for allegations 10-13:

11-14 scholarships
    1-2 year show cause for Nix
    8 year show cause for Vaughn
    1 year bowl ban

Adding all 4 parts together for a final estimate:

24-36 scholarships
    4 years of probation
    2 year bowl ban
    Show Causes for: Nix and Harris
    Suspensions for: Kiffin, Freeze, and Matt Luke

Seems harsh, but when you really break it down into it's components I think that is a well educated and fair estimate.

Now that your memory has been jogged, I will add to my predictions. These predictions are based on what the sanctions will look like after the addendum to the NOA. The predictions are based off facts that I am hearing on who is now talking after receiving immunity. I can tell you one thing, some of the things that will come out over the next 6 months will shake the network down to its very core..... I am writing this with the hopes that you will accept this so that you are not Blindsided when the facts come out.

Original Sanctions:
    24-36 scholarships
    4 years of probation
    2 year bowl ban

Revised Sanctions with the addendum in mind:
    30-40 scholarships
    5 years of probation
    2-3 year bowl ban
    2-5 year Show Causes for: Derrick Nix, Maurice Harris, and Hugh Freeze
    Suspensions for: Chris Kiffin and Matt Luke
    Lack of Institutional Control

I keep hearing Ole Miss fans saying, "well, no one has been fired so we are obviously OK". Let's talk about this. Remember our Redmond deal? What did we do? We immediately fired Angelo Mirando, this was for a violation only worth 4 scholarships. Remember the Bo Davis/Alabama situation early in the Summer? Nick Saban found out that Bo Davis was visiting recruits during a no contact period, what did Saban do? Immediately fire Bo Davis. Actually, that exact violation is on OM's original NOA, but no one has been fired. Why has no one been fired at OM? Because every single one of your coaches is guilty, they know it and Freeze knows it. If Freeze fired a coach for something that he told the assistant coach to do, you can bet your ass that that coach would take advantage of the immunity deal and take down Freeze and Ole Miss on a level that hasn't been seen since SMU. Let that sink in.

Enjoy your last supper of a season this year, but just remember, no matter how this season turns out for y'all, it will always have a big ole asterisk next to it. At this point the only question is whether the NCAA chooses death row or life in prison. Pick your poison Rebels, you asked for it, and you will get everything you deserve.

Happy Maroon Friday to all!

Now that the addendum is out, I can more accurately revise my original predictions, note that I did predict the Lack of Institutional Control back in August...

PART 5: THE ADDENDUM

Part 5(a): Lack of Institutional Control:

Looking at previous lack of institutional control cases:

Ole Miss 1994: included improper benefits from staff members and boosters. 24 scholarships over 2 years.
    Kentucky 2002: included failure to monitor by head coach, improper recruiting by boosters and coaches. 19 scholarships over 3 years and a one year bowl ban.
    Alabama 2002: included impermissible recruiting and extra benefits. 21 scholarships over 3 years and 2 year bowl ban.

Conservative guess for just the LOIC charge:

10-12 scholarships
    1 year bowl ban

Part 5(b): Impermissible benefit's allegations: (includes addendum allegations 2, 4, 5, 7)

-Allegation #2- former staff member providing 2 prospective student athletes with $2,272 in lodging/transportation and $235 in meals.
    -Allegation #4- Barney initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective student athlete B. The value of the allegation of the alleged inducements was in between $13,000-$15,600.
    -Allegation #5- two different former coaches arranged for 3 different Prospective Student Athletes to receive merchandise from a booster owned business over a 3 year span. The recruiting inducements had an alleged value of $2,800.
    -Allegation #7- A booster provided Prospective Student Athlete B with food and drinks. The recruiting inducements had an alleged value between $200-$600.

In total:

$18,507-$21,507 in recruiting inducements
    involves 2 different former coaches, 4 different recruits, 2 boosters, and 1 booster owned business

Very conservative guess for part 5(b):

8-12 scholarships
    1 year bowl ban

Part 5(c): Coaching allegations: (includes addendum allegations 3 and 8)

-Allegation #3: Barney violated the NCAA principles of ethical conduct when he knowingly committed recruiting violations and knowingly provided false or misleading info to the NCAA.
    -Allegation #8: Freeze violated head coach responsibility legislation.

These allegations will be more focused on show causes more than anything.

Looking at OM's women's basketball and track cases:

-The former OM Women's head basketball coach was charged with head coach responsibility legislation and received a 2 year show cause.
    -The former OM Women's basketball coach was charged with violation of ethical conduct and received a 6 year show cause
    -The former OM Women's director of basketball operations was charged with violation of ethical conduct and received a 6 year show cause.
    -The former OM head track coach was charged with head coach responsibility legislation and received a 1 year show cause.
    -The women's basketball team was docked 2 scholarships over 1 year, which is equal to about 11 scholarships in football, but this also takes into account the impermissible recruiting.

Both the head basketball and track coach got their respective show causes based off two assistant coaches involved in impermissible recruiting and/or violation of ethical conduct. Freeze will have at least 4 different assistant coaches, and will be punished more harshly than the women's basketball coach and track coach.

Conservative guess for part 5(c):

4-6 scholarships
    6-10 year show cause for Barney
    2-5 year show cause for Freeze

Original NOA Santion Estimation(7/21/16):

24-36 scholarships
    4 years of probation
    2 year bowl ban

Original Revised NOA Sanction Estimation with future addendum in mind(8/26/16):

30-40 scholarships
    5 years of probation
    2-3 year bowl ban

Addendum allegations only Sanction Estimation(2/24/17):

22-30 scholarships
    2 year bowl ban

Final Revised NOA Sanction Estimation including actual addendum(2/24/17):

46-66 scholarships
    5-6 years of probation
    2-3 year bowl ban
    2-10 year show causes for: Derrick Nix, Maurice Harris, Hugh Freeze and Barney Farrar
    Lack of Institutional Control(CONFIRMED)

Last edited by DeviousDawg34; 02-24-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    40 over 4
    Additional 1-2 year bowl ban
    8 year show cause for Freeze
    Additional show causes for other coaches
    Vacated wins.

vCash
    Part of this took place prior to the new matrix so it's hard to say how they marry those two together. 30-35 scholarships. 2/3 year bowl ban. Chf-1 year show cause. Barney 10 year show cause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    40 over 4
    Additional 1-2 year bowl ban
    8 year show cause for Freeze
    Additional show causes for other coaches
    Vacated wins.
    I'm going with this as well.

With about a 15% for a 2 year death penalty instead. It will be the NCAA equivalent of a hard reboot on your computer.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am going with the NCAA will **** them hard.
    There I fixed it for you.
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 07-19-2017 at 09:11 AM.

vCash
    ~35-40 scholarships over 4-5 years.
    4-5 years probation.
    3 year bowl ban.
    Voided wins from 2013-2016.
    Bowl revenue paid back from 2013-2016.
    No incoming bowl revenue from 2016-2019.
    ~5 year show cause for Freeze.
    Multiple assistants with show causes.
    Possible show cause for Bjork, if they don't preemptively fire him.
    And a muddy, empty grove until 2024.

vCash
    An aggravating factor is cheating while under investigation. Ole Miss admitted to that aggravated factor in their NOA response and hostage video.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hailstatetakeover View Post
    Haven't seen one of these threads in awhile, and with the recent news and upcoming COI hearing. I would like to what you guys think:
    1. Bowl Ban for the (2017,2018,2019) Seasons
    2. 30 scholarships over 3 years
    3. 5 Year Show Cause for Danny Hugh
    4. 5 Year Probation
    It will be more than 30 over 3.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    My guess is
    1) 4 year total bowl ban
    2) 40-45 scholarship reduction over 4 or 5 years
    3) 10 year show cause for Hey Hugh with others receiving show causes
    4) Every win that happened under Hey Hugh will be forfeited
    5) 8 year probation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I am going with the NCAA will accept penalties already put forth by UM. Everyone goes about their business moving forward. I will not believe they will suffer, until it actually happens.
    With the results being completely 17 the matrix they came up with and turning college football into Mad Max Fury Road with recruiting?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Personally I'm not ruling out a DP or something close to it based on the penalty matrix and how it would add up if penalties are assessed cumulatively. Either way it will be catastrophic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    DeviousDawg34 (who has done an excellent job at analysis in my opinion) posted this

DD34's sanction predictions: Edition III
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg34 View Post
    Here is a post I made in August...

Revised Ole Miss sanctions prediction: Maroon Friday Edition
    Hey Rebs, remember about a month ago when I made a prediction on your future sanctions? You all laughed and said "DD34 and the rest of the guys over on ED are delusional. 15 over 3 at the most and Freeze is fine". Well, if you don't remember it, even though I know you do, here is the original post below. Remember, this is only based on what is on the original NOA that you received in late January.

Originally Posted by DeviousDawg
    When you really look into the NOA and compare it to previous NCAA investigations, Ole Miss's self imposed sanctions are a joke. The actual sanctions should at least double the self imposed sanctions.

When looking through the NOA, it really breaks into 4 parts, the Tunsil stuff (allegations 1-4), the Kiffin stuff (allegations 5-7), the Walter Hughes stuff (allegation 8) and the ACT stuff (allegations 10-13). Allegation 9 was a BS level III violation involving recruiting videos. The fairest way to estimate OM's sanctions would be to treat each of the 4 parts as separate investigations and add the results from each.

Part 1: Tunsil

We can compare Tunsil's allegations to our own with Redmond. We gave Redmond a $2500 discount on a vehicle. We got 4 schollies over 2 years and 2 year probation, Mirando received a 1 year show cause. It should also be considered that we self reported all of this and cooperated fully with the NCAA who accepted our self imposed sanctions

Ole Miss is accused of giving Tunsil $7,495 worth of free car loans in allegation #1. Allegation #2 is really just an extension of #1, it says that after Tunsil was caught using free cars, he did it again, and Ole Miss failed to monitor whether he was continuing to do it. This isn't good for them because while #2 is only a level II violation, it will most certainly make #1 become an aggravated Level I violation. Allegation #3 is a booster giving Miller $800. #4 involves free lodging and stuff for Tunsil's family worth $2,253. So that's a total of $10,548 worth of inducements to Tunsil and fam as well as a failure to monitor.

When compared to our 4 schollies and 2 years of probation, OM's allegations 1-4 should be worth at least double but probably triple what we got for Redmond's stuff.

Conservative guess for allegations 1-4:

8-12 scholarships
    3 years probation
    1 year bowl ban

Part 2: Kiffin

These allegations aren't too serious. There were 2 level III allegations, one for talking to a recruit during spring evaluation period, one for letting a recruit stay at his house. There was also one level II allegation which involved Kiffin setting up lodging, transportation and meals for family friends of a recruit, the monetary total of the inducements was worth $1027.

Conservative guess for allegation 5-7:

1-2 scholarships
    possible 1 year show cause for Kiffin but most likely a suspension of some sort.

Part 3: Walter Hughes

This one could go so many different ways. There are 16 sub violations in the Level I allegation #8. All involve Walter Hughes and recruiting inducements. Three assistant coaches (Harris, Kiffin, and Matt Luke) and Hugh Freeze are listed in this allegation. All are said to have been contacted by Hughes while knowingly committing NCAA recruiting violations. So throw ignorance on OM's part of the window for this violation, which is never good.

The total monetary value for allegation #8 was $2,250. It involved 4 current coaches, 3 recruits and one booster. If we got 4 scholarships for $2,500 worth of inducements to Redmond, involving 1 coach, 1 recruit and 1 booster with exemplary cooperation on our part, then you would have to put the lowest amount of scholarships docked for this allegation at 4.

Conservative guess for allegation 8:

4-8 scholarships
    1-2 years probation
    2 year show cause for Maurice Harris

Part 4: ACT scandal

Let's compare this to ULL's case, they are actually very similar. ULL had 4 level I violations, so did OM. The first one for each schools was about fixing ACT scores. ULL's involved one coach and 6 recruits. OM's involved 3 coaches and 3 recruits, one of which is still on staff in Derrick Nix, who put the recruits families in contact with Saunders and the Crager(sp?) lady to receive free lodging, transportation and meals, similar to Mirando's case. The second allegations for both schools involved improper inducements to recruits. ULL's was worth $6,500 while OM's was worth $1650. The last 2 allegations for both schools involved coaches lying to the NCAA during investigations, just Saunders for ULL; Saunders and Vaughn for OM.

The NCAA stated that ULL received the lowest possible penalties for their violations(11 scholarships over 3 years and 2 years of probation) because the University was unaware of Saunders actions and acted swiftly to fire him and self report as well as cooperate fully with the NCAA. Well, Ole Miss can't really say the same because Nix is STILL ON STAFF. There's a reason Ole Miss is fighting Nix's involvement, but they aren't going to win it. All of this leads me to believe that, if ULL received the lowest possible penalties that OM would at least have to get 11 schollies for the ACT allegations.

Conservative guess for allegations 10-13:

11-14 scholarships
    1-2 year show cause for Nix
    8 year show cause for Vaughn
    1 year bowl ban

Adding all 4 parts together for a final estimate:

24-36 scholarships
    4 years of probation
    2 year bowl ban

Seems harsh, but when you really break it down into it's components I think that is a well educated and fair estimate.

Now that your memory has been jogged, I will add to my predictions. These predictions are based on what the sanctions will look like after the addendum to the NOA. The predictions are based off facts that I am hearing on who is now talking after receiving immunity. I can tell you one thing, some of the things that will come out over the next 6 months will shake the network down to its very core..... I am writing this with the hopes that you will accept this so that you are not Blindsided when the facts come out.

Original Sanctions:
    24-36 scholarships
    4 years of probation
    2 year bowl ban

Revised Sanctions with the addendum in mind:
    30-40 scholarships
    5 years of probation
    2-3 year bowl ban

I keep hearing Ole Miss fans saying, "well, no one has been fired so we are obviously OK". Let's talk about this. Remember our Redmond deal? What did we do? We immediately fired Angelo Mirando, this was for a violation only worth 4 scholarships. Remember the Bo Davis/Alabama situation early in the Summer? Nick Saban found out that Bo Davis was visiting recruits during a no contact period, what did Saban do? Immediately fire Bo Davis. Actually, that exact violation is on OM's original NOA, but no one has been fired. Why has no one been fired at OM? Because every single one of your coaches is guilty, they know it and Freeze knows it. If Freeze fired a coach for something that he told the assistant coach to do, you can bet your ass that that coach would take advantage of the immunity deal and take down Freeze and Ole Miss on a level that hasn't been seen since SMU. Let that sink in.

Enjoy your last supper of a season this year, but just remember, no matter how this season turns out for y'all, it will always have a big ole asterisk next to it. At this point the only question is whether the NCAA chooses death row or life in prison. Pick your poison Rebels, you asked for it, and you will get everything you deserve.

Now that the addendum is out, I can more accurately revise my original predictions, note that I did predict the Lack of Institutional Control back in August...

PART 5: THE ADDENDUM

Part 5(a): Lack of Institutional Control:

Looking at previous lack of institutional control cases:

Ole Miss 1994: included improper benefits from staff members and boosters. 24 scholarships over 2 years.
    Kentucky 2002: included failure to monitor by head coach, improper recruiting by boosters and coaches. 19 scholarships over 3 years and a one year bowl ban.
    Alabama 2002: included impermissible recruiting and extra benefits. 21 scholarships over 3 years and 2 year bowl ban.

Conservative guess for just the LOIC charge:

10-12 scholarships
    1 year bowl ban

Part 5(b): Impermissible benefit's allegations: (includes addendum allegations 2, 4, 5, 7)

-Allegation #2- former staff member providing 2 prospective student athletes with $2,272 in lodging/transportation and $235 in meals.
    -Allegation #4- Barney initiated and facilitated two boosters having impermissible contact with two boosters having impermissible contact with Prospective student athlete B. The value of the allegation of the alleged inducements was in between $13,000-$15,600.
    -Allegation #5- two different former coaches arranged for 3 different Prospective Student Athletes to receive merchandise from a booster owned business over a 3 year span. The recruiting inducements had an alleged value of $2,800.
    -Allegation #7- A booster provided Prospective Student Athlete B with food and drinks. The recruiting inducements had an alleged value between $200-$600.

In total:

$18,507-$21,507 in recruiting inducements
    involves 2 different former coaches, 4 different recruits, 2 boosters, and 1 booster owned business

Very conservative guess for part 5(b):

8-12 scholarships
    1 year bowl ban

Part 5(c): Coaching allegations: (includes addendum allegations 3 and 8)

-Allegation #3: Barney violated the NCAA principles of ethical conduct when he knowingly committed recruiting violations and knowingly provided false or misleading info to the NCAA.
    -Allegation #8: Freeze violated head coach responsibility legislation.

These allegations will be more focused on show causes more than anything.

Looking at OM's women's basketball and track cases:

-The former OM Women's head basketball coach was charged with head coach responsibility legislation and received a 2 year show cause.
    -The former OM Women's basketball coach was charged with violation of ethical conduct and received a 6 year show cause
    -The former OM Women's director of basketball operations was charged with violation of ethical conduct and received a 6 year show cause.
    -The former OM head track coach was charged with head coach responsibility legislation and received a 1 year show cause.
    -The women's basketball team was docked 2 scholarships over 1 year, which is equal to about 11 scholarships in football, but this also takes into account the impermissible recruiting.

Both the head basketball and track coach got their respective show causes based off two assistant coaches involved in impermissible recruiting and/or violation of ethical conduct. Freeze will have at least 4 different assistant coaches, and will be punished more harshly than the women's basketball coach and track coach.

Conservative guess for part 5(c):

4-6 scholarships

Original NOA Santion Estimation(7/21/16):

24-36 scholarships
    4 years of probation
    2 year bowl ban

Original Revised NOA Sanction Estimation with future addendum in mind(8/26/16):

30-40 scholarships
    5 years of probation
    2-3 year bowl ban

Addendum allegations only Sanction Estimation(2/24/17):

22-30 scholarships
    2 year bowl ban

Final Revised NOA Sanction Estimation including actual addendum(2/24/17):

46-66 scholarships
    5-6 years of probation
    2-3 year bowl ban
    2-10 year show causes for: Derrick Nix, Maurice Harris, Hugh Freeze and Barney Farrar
    Lack of Institutional Control(CONFIRMED)

Last edited by DeviousDawg34; 02-24-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    DeviousDawg34 your thoughts NOW 5 months later?

vCash
    4 year probation.
    30 schollies.
    2 year bowl ban
    1 year suspension for Freeze
    Millions in lost revenue
    Vacated wins
    Multiple show causes

And we will still say not enough.

vCash
    My prediction has solidified at 32 over 4, a 2 year bowl ban and 4 years probation. (As well a reduced recruiting visits etc. ) What I can't get my arm around is what becomes of Freeze; a 1 year suspension or 2-3 year show cause?
    Edit: Whether Freeze gets a suspension or a show cause, this will be his last season at Ole Miss, and he may not even make it that long.
    Last edited by Dolphus Raymond; 07-18-2017 at 12:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    4 year probation.
    30 schollies.
    2 year bowl ban
    1 year suspension for Freeze
    Millions in lost revenue
    Vacated wins
    Multiple show causes

And we will still say not enough.
    One thing that is not talked about very much is how much $$ this is going to wind up costing TCUN. Think about it, bowl revenue alone is about 8 million. 2 year bowl ban doubles that. Then add in the monetary penalties, the salaries of coaches that will be show-caused, lawyer fees, reduced ticket sales, fewer people on campus spending money. It's staggering if you think about it.

Banned
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I am going with the NCAA will accept penalties already put forth by UM. Everyone goes about their business moving forward. I will not believe they will suffer, until it actually happens.
    Somebody get this phuggin guy out of here. Dude is a reb.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    30 over 3
    3 year bowl ban.
    Show cause for Hugh plus a donkey punch from the NCAA.
    Fixed it.

vCash