Thread: COI question

vCash

COI question

When the bears go before the COI in September or October, will anything be released then? I know that no penalties will be handed out, but will their findings of guilt be released? Just wondering because I know if it's all still sealed yancy and his merry band of glory holers will still try to spin how well the meeting went and punishment is going to be next to nothing. We all know it'd be a lie, but I'm ready for something concrete to get announced with no way to spin.

vCash
    Decisions won't be handed out until December time frame is what I understand.

vCash
    I don't think we'll know anything after the COI meeting, however, YES, Yancy & others will tell us about how great the meeting went & how impressed the committee was with Ole Miss' presentation.

They'll even go as far as telling us how the committee verified "exemplary cooperation", & then they'll vilify the NCAA when it's not in the final decision & no allegations are mitigated. And all the Rebs will buy it
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 07-18-2017 at 08:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    When the bears go before the COI in September or October, will anything be released then? I know that no penalties will be handed out, but will their findings of guilt be released? Just wondering because I know if it's all still sealed yancy and his merry band of glory holers will still try to spin how well the meeting went and punishment is going to be next to nothing. We all know it'd be a lie, but I'm ready for something concrete to get announced with no way to spin.
    IF anyone says they know how the meeting went they are lying. Ole Miss will have no more than an hour between being handed the results and it being released to the media. The NCAA describes this process on their website.

vCash
    I think the punishment is handed down fairly quickly and released via a conference call to the press. However, that's how it happened when there was cooperation between the university and the NCAA. Ole Miss is fighting the charges, so it may take longer to deliberate and come to a final decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    I can appreciate that you "are ready for something concrete" but you're gonna have to wait. Take solace in the fact that there is no way that these penalties are going to be light. OM is going to get hammered. There will be no escaping this time.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!