Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The evolving Steve Robertson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    I'm tired of hearing about Steve. The fact that he now has an in for the UM cheating situation doesn't make up for the fact he has been incredibly lazy covering MSU for the last 10 years and his need to break the news first, hurts kids wanting their 15 minutes of fame. After this is over and UM football is destroyed for a decade, he will go back to being the lazy bum he always was. I really don't get the hero worship for this guy.
    as far as i am concerned, ROSEBOWL doesn't have to report another damn story for the rest of his career! he has gone where NO OTHER has gone in the history of MSU. too many chicken-shits! meanwhile, there are generations who have waited for these lying cheating bastards to get caught in a web of their own weaving. it's here now an one guy withstood the heat and reported the facts....i've got 2 "ROSEBOWL Was Right!" t-shirts and have given a coupla others away as gifts. what this arrogant group of bear boosters and coaches did will be a generational-fail for the Bears....meaning that very soon now, old times there WILL BE forgotten!

really looking forward to the night they burn ol' dixie down.....😆😆😆

i agree....i think bobcat is worthy of a bear-alert too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYDawg View Post
    That whole group used every trick in the book to burn Steve and Gene. Heck, they burned one or both of them pretty much every year, apparently for fun. It was predictable and painful to watch. So, yeah, he has a nasty ax to grind there.

The funniest thing about all of this is that now that it actually matters, he hasn't been biting on any of their planted leads and other attempts to hurt his credibility on the NCAA investigation. As much as they hate him, the OM fanboys know Steve's been a far more reliable source than their own freaking writers. David's been a deer stuck in headlights. Chuck sticks his foot in his mouth and doesn't appear smart enough to realize it, and Yancy's resorted to spewing delusional rants like some crackhead on COPs. Whatever you think of Steve, it's been pretty entertaining to watch as it's unfolded.
    That's what is so disturbing about the Ole Miss writers- they are so malicious. When you're getting off on flipping a kid on Christmas you should probably take a long look in the mirror.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomanishus View Post
    he has gone where NO OTHER has gone in the history of MSU. too many chicken-shits!
    This

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    There's 1 of 3 options for Genespage.

1. Genespage & 247 will merge
    2. Genespage will go independent. That's hard to do because you need that national site database
    3. Steve or Gene or both will buy the Rivals site

vCash

WHY

Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post

2. Genespage will go independent. That's hard to do because you need that national site database
    Am I leaning to option 3? 1 would be next obviously.

What you think IYOK?

vCash

At least someone pays attention

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post
    Am I leaning to option 3? 1 would be next obviously.

What you think IYOK?
    I can't speak on their business choices. 1 or 3 IMO are the best options. Just hard to be independent nowadays & not have a legit recruiting database.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble Shade View Post
    I understand your dislike of SR being a hero to some, but who else would you recommend to help exposing UNM? The state newspaper wouldn't even do any homework on the matter???
    The national media wanted nothing to do with this mess also....

vCash
    Just an update the 247 board & Genespage board are starting to merge post history. If you have an account with both sites if you look at your post history on 247 it will now show your posts for both 247 & Genespage.

vCash
    Just an update the 247 board & Genespage board are starting to merge post history. If you have an account with both sites if you look at your post history on 247 it will now show your posts for both 247 & Genespage.
    Hmm. So, if you were banned on one site, does it effect the other?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    Hmm. So, if you were banned on one site, does it effect the other?
    Just askin for a friend, right?